𝐈

📍Atlanta, Georgia - Atlanta International AirportY/N POV11:43 pm

Y/N POV
11:43 pm

I sat up a bit yawning as I do. Taking my phone out and looking at the time, 'Man where is this dude I'm finna take a Uber'. Going on Instagram and looking at people's stories, time starts to slip away, it is now 11:52. 'Lemme call this nigga one mo' time' going to the contact calling it. "Pick up pick up" whispering to myself as I look around for his car.

"Wassup" a deep voice answered the phone. "Eren where are you, you said you were gonna pick me up" looking around at the terminal number I was at. Eren was picking me up because 1. He wanted to see me and 2. Who would turn down a free ride? Not me.

"Oh, I'm outside. Connie had called me about somethin' and forgot to call you but I'm outside waiting at terminal 2" he explained, hearing how irritated I was through the phone.

"Alright, I'm walking there right now" I replied, dragging my suitcase and passing through the crowd. I ended the call while searching for his car.

'Bentley...Lexus...A Benz...Jeep...Toyota..another Jeep...BMW damn." I looked around, feeling confused until I saw his matte black Range Rover. I started speed walking towards his car, knowing all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. Eren noticed me in the mirror, causing him to get out of the car and rush over to me.

Eren picks up my suitcases , smiling at me a bit, "Hey Y/N". He opens the truck and puts my bags into it. "Hey, Eren" smiling back at him as I got into the front seat. I lean back into the seat getting comfortable and hear the truck close and the door open. Turning my head to Eren, "Thank you for picking me up from the airport".

"You're welcome, beautiful" he says, starting the car and pulling off from the airport. Chuckling a bit, I reply, "Don't start Eren" reapplying my lipgloss while looking up at my phone. "What do you mean? 'Don't start'" Eren has been trying to get with you ever since freshman year even after you told him Mikasa has feelings for him.

"You know Mikasa has feelings for you. I'm not gonna ruin my friendship with her over you" I explained, looking over at him and smiling slightly. Stopping at a red light, Eren looks at me, making eye contact with his green eyes. "We got other dudes in the friend group for her ass. I want you not her".

We continued to keep eye contact with each other until people started honking at his car. He continues to drive looking straight forward. Staying quiet, I look down at my phone and start texting Sophia.

Sophia is one of my childhood friends. Once she moved we lost connection that was until I got in a fight and almost got jumped. We are not going to talk about that right now though.