Chapter 4

Rose's_evil posted

🖤liked by mouse_trap and rubin_dontcare and 40 others

🖤ugh men, love me some women:)

Comments:
mouse_trap: hey! I'm an man :l
-Rose's_evil:your the one of the few :)
rubin_dontcare: you doing ok?
Rose's_evil: yes I'm doing good

Spam_account: ohh im a women!!!

Fan_qq1: gorgeous!!
Rose's_evil: thanks ;)

Sapphire pov
Rubin was still wasn't home yet and it's been three weeks since we went to Fezco's. I was thinking about him a lot and ashtray the guy around my age that I snapped at. I was angry at a man who didn't know I was his sister. I was in my room sit my on my bed thinking while getting high. Mouse didn't care. Thought I was old enough to decide if I want to smoke weed.

I fiddled with my locket Fezco gave me when I was younger so being away at rubins we would still be with each other. I had the picture of us at the park the one Fezco had.

Fezco pov:
I had been doing some digging on rose and found her insta. Mouse and this guy rubin was who I assumed someone she knew as he was asking if she was ok. I asked around town if anyone knew her. No one in town knew her. I asked some contacts of mine and they said it isn't her real name and rubin is who she lives with. They go to deals together but not as partners. No one can tell me her real name saying it's how she lives normally. She's a fucking mystery.

Honestly I keep thinking about sapphire, I decided to start looking for her. Mouse was a good start. He knew people. I have deal with mouse next week.
checked my phone seeing was rubin.

I see that rose had posted.

Rose_evil posted

🖤liked by mouse_trap and rubin_dontcare and 40 others🖤someone gave me a tattoo :)

🖤someone gave me a tattoo :)

rubin_dontcare:MOUSE!
-mouse_trap: I may or may not have done this maybe ;)

Rose_evil:opps 🫣
rubin_dontcare: could have called me bruh :l

Spam_q: so beautiful

Account32: love the butterflies 🦋
-Rose_evil: thanks 😊