|CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE|

"Don't even bother, Thomas. There is no escape. If you even dare try to run away Paul and Patryck won't hesitate on shooting you." Tord sneered as he walked slowly around the stage.

"You're insane!" Tom cried out as he began to sob uncontrollably. Which caused the goggles to spark.

"I told you." Tord spoke lowly as he walked back over to Edds tied body. He aimed the gun on the back of Edd's head.

Edd continued to cry and scream. Trying his best to get away but to no prevail. He couldn't move. He couldn't run away. All he can do is meet his fate of despair.

"Goodbye Edd." Tord whispered and without hesitation, shot Edd in the back of his skull. Killing his old friend instantly.

Edds body slumped forward. Exposing some of the brain matter and blood that splattered all over the stage. Red Leader included.

Tom was frozen in place. Tears filling his eyes as he shouts out. "NO! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Tord could only laughed at this point. He felt no remorse. "Thomas, my dear. Im only getting rid of the problem!" He exclaimed.

Tom couldn't believe this was happening in front of his eyes. He started to squirm more as he screamed in heartbreak and betrayal.

"YOU'RE CRAZY! FUCKIN MESSED UP IN THAT DAMN SKULL OF YOURS! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU!"

Tord felt his heart get hit with a wave of ache. He gulped down his shame as he went over to Matt's tied body.

Who is sobbing and screaming in muffled tape. Matt was trying to get away but Tord grabbed Matt's shoulder and pulled him over.

Making sure the ginger doesn't budge anymore. Now remaining still. Tord lifted the desert eagle and aimed it towards the temple of Matt's head.

"Goodbye, Matt."

"NO!'" Tom screamed but it was too late. The bullet was struck and it hits right into Matt's skull.

His corpse fell in the exact same way that Edds did. Both of them dead and leaking out blood all over the stage. Staining it into a bright crimson red.

Tom felt his heart being shattered into two. His dearest friends taken away by his arch nemesis....

His lover.

Tom broke free out of the ropes as he screamed out. Grabbing at the goggles and ripping them off as he cried more.

Tears streaming down his face as tossed the digital goggles to the side and shattering them.

He panted as his hands trembled, he couldn't believe this happened.

Tord killed his friends.