pretty privelige

everyone wants what they can't have, the short want to be tall, the small want to be big, the rough want to be smooth. these all seem like reasonable yearnings of the average lacklustre being, but there are those among us who aren't blessed with the preferred settings of society, so they spend the majority of their lives wanting, wishing, craving, but i'm not here to talk about them, i'm here to talk about their envied opposites. the ones who are born with all the qualities everyone else longs for, the ones who don't even have to try, they get everything, but if there are two rules that life follows so effortlessly, is that it gives, and takes away.

under the whim of these unspoken rules the ones who are not blessed with perfection seek to balance the scale, you cant have everything, but you can always steal from the ones who do. they get the low ends of the deal and looks so the "perfect" gets sentenced to the chains of judgment. if they look perfect they must act perfect one slip up one wrong move and its over. as a result the perfect beings live life in paranoia, they take the steps of life with caution, this drives them off the rails with pulchritudinous insanity. but even after all that, i'm afraid they still win, because looks are all that matter in this world. so even when pandemonium sets off from the inside of their ivory casings...

at least they're still pretty to look at.