Part one (I might add more if hannah really wants it)

Klavier : hey do you know when our colors will get chosen my little hotie uwu bear? *he asks Apollo*
Apollo: I think any minute now *Apollo says as he looks above his head
and as he looks up something appears above their heads appear it says "choosing color"
Klavier: hey look! *he says as it lands* huh, blue? *klavier suddenly becomes tinted blue
*apollo looks above himself to find that he got silver. He than becomes tinted silver
Apollo: huh sliver? *his expression than changes into a soft smile* oh well dear me now that I think of it I should nit you a sweater deary *he says as he starts to talk like some old lady*
*klavier starts to look upset for some reason and he furrows his eyebrows and he tries to cover up his tears*
Apollo: whats wrong deary?
Klavier: the boss baby movie is so sad isn't it?😕
*Apollo just stares at him blankly*
Apollo: what did you say? I'm quite hard of hearing
*klavier just walks away crying*
Apollo: oh deary please come back I didn't mean to upset you

With Phoenix and Edgeworth

Phoenix: hey look our colors getting selected!
Edgeworth: it seems so
*both of their colors get chosen Edgeworths being pinkish red and phoenixes being purple and they become tinted as their colors*
Edgeworth: you know wright I've never thought of how SEXY you are *he says as he bites his lip*
Phoenix: oh please peasant you have no chance
*edge worth slides down the wall seductively*
Edgeworth : my desire for you is incomprehensible~
Phoenix: why would me date a man such low class as yourself?
Edgeworth: daddy Phoenix you know you want me *he says as he steps closer to Phoenix and Phoenix steps back so Edgeworth just chases him*

With pearl and kristoph
Kristoph: oh how I've been looking forward to our weekly trash talking about everyone else *he says as he sips a cup of tea*
Pearl: I couldn't wait🤭 *she said as she stuck her pinky out to look fancy or something*
Pearl: oh look our colors are being selected
Kristoph: such a shame I was looking forward to our conversation
*their colors get selected pearl is red and kristoph is yellow and just as everyone else they get tinted as their color*
Pearl: you know I'm real fed up with your fancy well kept demeanor *she says aggressively*
Kristoph: oh pearl please calm down we have no need to fight *he says in a kind tone*
Pearl: you little-
Kristoph: please calm down and let's talk through this☺️
Pearl: no.

Side note
Here are the colors and personalities

Klavier | blue, emotional
Apollo | silver, grandma
Phoenix | purple, rich/cocky
Edgeworth | pinkish red, horny
Pearl | red, angry
Kristoph | yellow, happy