Shes The Devil

A couple of drinks in and everyone was sort of in a buzzed state. We all got up and went to the dance floor to have fun. Many songs played and we couldn't stop dancing- I got compliments as well, does that mean Jews can dance? I didn't care, I was just having fun at one of these for once.

"So, how's your first dance beautiful?" Stan said.

I chuckled,

"I love it, only because you're with me though!" I shouted.

The music blasted loudly in the background. A few seconds later the songs started to slow down and become peaceful. Stan walked close to me and grabbed my hands.

"May I have this dance?" He said.

I nodded and put my arms around his neck. We started slow dancing and smiling, I knew learning to slow dance would pay off!" He got closer and straightened his posture. I looked up at him and he softly placed his lips on mine.

"GAY!" I hear someone yell.

I look around and see Kenny laughing as he's dancing with Butters. I place my head on Stan's chest and flip him off while laughing. Stan played his chin on my head and started kissing my head.

...

A couple of hours later and it was about 10:00, the dance stopped at around 12 so we had about 2 hours left. Everyone sat down at the table to cool off and have another beer. I walked up to the drink table to grab a soda instead. I turn around with my soda and waved to Stan who was making goofy faces at me as he was a little drunk. I saw him look confused and then run to me as I feel a cold sensation drip down my back.

"HAHA, THAT WILL TEACH YOU TO STEAL STAN FROM ME!" I heard someone yell.

I turn around and see Cartman and Wendy with the punch bowl hanging from their hands. I start tearing up and run out of the school. I hear Kenny and Craig yelling at Wendy and Cartman as they laughed. I throw myself into a corner outside and cry into my knees... I didn't want this to happen- I could hear everyone laughing and my friends yelling... what did I do to deserve this.

"Ky, KYLE WHERE DID YOU GO!" I hear Stan yell.

"Here..." I say.

I hear him walk down the stairs and peek over the corner. He stares at me, sits down next to me, and places me on his lap.

"Hey, you ok hun...?" He asked

"Do I look ok Stan? My back is covered in punch and everyone was laughing... I knew this wasn't a good idea, I told you tha-" I saw cut off my Stan kissing me.

"Shut up ky... it's not your fault Wendy and Cartman are assholes..." He said.

"U don't know what to do Stan- I can't go back in there like this... my back is covered in red punch and this is a white shirt..." I said.

"Come with me, ky."

...

He grabs my hand and walks me to the bathroom. He locks the door and makes sure no one else is in there. He takes his undershirt off and takes mine off. He gives me his shirt and places mine on the sink.

"What about you Stan-?" I ask.

He puts back on his suit jacket and winks at me. I blush and roll up my sleeves. The shirt was a little big but not too much to where you could see anything. He takes my shirt and walks with me back to the dance. He places my shirt in the bag I brought and grabs my hand. We walk over to the others who were still yelling at Cartman and Wendy.

"Oh Kyle, are you ok?" Butters asks.

I nod and see Wendy crying in the corner of my eye, with Cartman rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. I see Wendy run up to Stan and hugs him.

"IM SO SORRY STAN, IT WAS ALL CARTMAN'S IDEA!" She cries.

I see Cartman unwrap his arms and looked at us confused. Stan pushes Wendy away and yells,

"WHAT MADE YOU THINK THIS WAS OK WENDY, WHAT THE FUCK WENT THROUGH YOUR HEAD... WHAT, DID YOU THINK THIS WOULD MAKE ME WANT YOU BACK, THIS IS WHY WE BROKE UP WENDY, YOUR A FUCKING BITCH! I MEAN HONESTLY, I EXPECT THIS FROM CARTMAN, BUT NOT FUCKING YOU, AND WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING TO ME! APOLOGIZE TO KYLE FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

I see her look at me and her tears stop like they were fake.

"I'm sorry Kyle..." I hear her say.

I roll my eyes and nod. I wasn't going to accept it, Wendy has proven time and time again that she is the fucking devil... all she does is ruin people's lives. Stan turns to look at Cartman.

"And you fatass-" Stan said.

He walks up to Cartman and punches him in the face which causes a crown to form again as Cartman gets the shit beat out of him. I see Wendy look at me and then swing a punch at me! I didn't want to hit her considering I don't hit women but then saw Nicole beat the shit out of Wendy, honestly, it was kinda funny... Tolkien runs in and grabs Nicole and I grab Stan. Wendy and Cartman have blood dripping from their noses and they run out of the school.