ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Underlined or slanted means thinking
        "Dialogue will have quotation marks"
                      ೃ⁀➷ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷
           . . . . . ╰──╮                  ╭──╯ . . . . .

                                   2rd person

Opening your eyes you slowly shift to a more comfortable sitting position, basking in the warmth of the newly found day.

You slowly remove the blanket from your body as you shift to the side of your bed. Looking down at the tile/carpet you starting to rub your eyes. (whatever you have in your bedroom.)

Depriving the floor of your eyes you unfold your legs and stand up, stretching your arms and legs.

Remembering you don't have any work today, you sigh and stop stretching instead to make your way to the door of your room. Once you open the door your greeted with the fresh smell of what seems to be bacon and another sweeter scent.

Blinking a couple times you slowly trudge down the hallway stoping at a closet near the end.

Sliding the closet door open you grab a towel. Closing the door you head back up the hallway a bit and turn to the open space of your bathroom.

You brush your teeth, hair, and you close the door. As you finish stripping you turn the shower on warm/cold/hot.

      [ Tɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ.]

                              1st person

When I'm done drying my hair I hear a knock at the bathroom door. Turing off the drying tool I open the door to see my roommate, Aya Bastine. "You almost done? I made breakfast its bacon and waffles, it was getting cold so I put it in the microwave." Aya spoke in a 'Im done with this' tone. "Sorry for taking so long." I swear drop at her.

She sighs "It's fine, just get changed eat and go get groceries please." I nod and pass by her heading to my room entering the room and taking off the towel I open my closet and grab a shirt to my liking, paring it with a pair of shorts/pants.

(Credits to owners)

I walk towards my door opening it and walking down the hallway to make a small turn to a arch doorway where a kitchen lies. I walk to the microwave and take the food out putting most of it in a container and into the fridge.

Walking towards the door to leave I look to the living room from the glass wall of the kitchen and see Aya sitting on the couch watching 'One Piece'.

"Aya, I'm heading out now!" I spoke louder then normal. After reaching the door I grab the keys hanging on the key holder and open the door.

                              [ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ]

After paying for the groceries I walk out onto the street getting hit by a gust of wing my hair goes all over the place/ (Bald) As I walk out I get hit by a gust of wind making me squint / (Hijab) As I walk out I get hit by a gust of wing making my hijab move around a bit.

I make my way to my car not noticing the Semi-truck speeding towards me as I hear people screaming all around me I look up from after unlocking my car to see it get crushed along with people near it. Including me.

Feeling the impact I scream but I don't hear any thing as I collide with the building behind me. The empty sound turned into ringing as I remembered everyone.. My Younger brother, my mother, my father, my older sisters, my best friend, everyone. The world feels as though it's only me and my pain.

Being brought back from the ringing I hear sirens loud ones, they seem to be police and ambulances. Feeling the warm blood ooze out of my body feels strange. I feel like I'm getting lighter, and I don't know how to feel..

'I know I'm going to die. I just don't want to believe it after all I was able to survive and live through. It makes me hurt.'

As I look around at the things around me I find an odd sense of comfort and warmth come over me.

'I'll miss this sucky world, and all I've grown attached and used to.'

As my eyes closed for the last time I feel the pain disappear and the blood coating my body become no more.

I was trying to make this as best I could sorry if it's not the best I tried.
Anyway I hope you enjoy please give feedback on what I can fix!