About him

Kokushibo POV:-

 It's been 1 week now, Akaza seem to be a nice guy, and that girl named Koyuki was his girlfriend and they both are really cute, not gonna lie, should I go talk to that blond guy? I think we'll be friends, too and but let's ask Akaza about him, Yoriichi has gone for a certain meeting, I'll go and meet Akaza, I also met Nakime, Gyokko, and Hantengu, Nakime is a quite person, probably like me, so we get along really well, in Gyokko's free time, he usually draws and he has 1k subscribers in youtube, and in 1 month only! that guy has real talent, and the drawing he makes are just, wow! and Hantengu and Akaza are kinda same they get angry very quickly, for no reason, let's ask Akaza about Douma.

I walk up to Akaza 'Akaza, may I ask you a question?' 'Of course' 'Do you know anything about Douma?' I asked I needed to know. 'Uh, why are you asking me this question?' asked Akaza 'No reason' 'Ok.. Well Douma and I were friends for a long time,  when we were young he sort of got body issues.. and his parents never liked him because he was unique, whose parents does that? he was abused and moreover he stayed at my house for months, and then he started drinking alcohol, and got this weird smile on his face, he is rude and have a sharp tongue, but he hides them really good with that smile, it gave me a disturbing feeling, that's why.. we are not close anymore' said Akaza  didn't knew Douma had gone so much, maybe I should talk to him.

 we are not close anymore' said Akaza  didn't knew Douma had gone so much, maybe I should talk to him

Isn't this 14 year old boy, fine as hell? 😏😏😏😏

Okay gahhh I'm tired already😰😰😰😰😰😰

next part will come soon