DL #20 Ending?

Ending?

[Shoto]

3 months passed

I am now outside the house sitting on a bench in the mini garden behind Aaron's house while holding my baby bump. My baby bump is already big, it's obvious that he's already there the speed of time seems like yesterday it was still small. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now, it's a mixture of joy, sadness, frustration, and pain. I just held my breath and sighed.

"You're just here. I've been looking for you for a while."

I turned to my side when I heard someone's voice, it was Aaron.

"You have a visitor." At the same time, he put down the tray he was carrying on the coffee table here.

"Who?" I asked.

Instead of answering me he just gave me a 'you know who it is' look.

"Hey bitch."

"Shoto!"

"Hello, Shou."

I looked behind Aaron and there I saw the guest he was talking about. It was Uki, yes he came here 3 months ago.

AARON and I were eating when we were interrupted by a knock on the door. Aaron and I looked at each other.

"Let me," he said and stood up to open the door. I was left here and just continued eating because I was still hungry. But I was about to take a bite when suddenly the door to the dining area opened with a bang so my attention shifted to it. But I hadn't completely turned around when I immediately felt someone hug me.

"Bitch, you're alive."

I was stunned when I heard that voice.

"Uki," I called him.

"Yes, it's me."

He stopped me from hugging me and placed both hands on my shoulders.

"I was worried sick about you." He said that now he is crying. I couldn't stop myself from crying too. I miss this guy so much. I looked behind Uki and saw Fulgur, Millie, and Reimu were there. I feel like they are lacking. My attention returned to Uki.

"Uki." I got his attention.

"Yeah?"

"Vox. Where's Vox." I asked him but instead of answering me, he diverted his attention and suddenly became silent. I looked at Fulgur but he couldn't look at me either and Millie and Reimu who were next to him were quiet.

"Uki," I called him again but instead of answering me he just hugged me and cried on my shoulder.

I stopped and felt a nervousness in my chest. I looked at them dumbfounded.

"Please tell me it's not what I'm thinking." but they didn't answer me. And then my tears flowed and I was hurt a lot.

"No, please, no." I just cried and cried.

Fulgur has also come to us to accommodate me. Millie, Reimu, and Aaron also followed, they hugged me to comfort me but I was still crying. The pain, it hurt.

Vox.

"HEY, Shoto."

I was brought back to my senses when someone called my name.