𝙐𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"sacchan," a melodic voice chimes, causing the ash-red haired male to let go of the ball from his grasp. instantly, the loose ball is stolen, quickly making its way over to the other side of the field and hitting the net gracefully.

quiet huffs could be heard from behind the female a few seconds after the ball was shot into the net. a hand grabs that girl's shoulder.

"i told you not to call me that," sae's tone is a bit harsh, but his grip on y/n's shoulder is gentle. the girl only gives a cheeky smile at the other.

"sacchan is a cute nickname though, don't you think?" y/n turns around, making sae retract his hand away from them. her head was slightly cocked to the side, allowing her majestic h/c hair flow along with the movement, framing y/n's glimmering e/c eyes.

sae stares at those glimmering e/c eyes, furrowing his eyebrows with a frown. he lets out an irritated sigh, looking away, obviously done with y/n's antics.

"fine. do as you see fit, shadow," he grumbles, turning around to meet a pair of turquoise eyes, the same as his. sae notices his younger brother looking behind him- looking at y/n.

"oh, come on- y/n isn't even that cool, rin," sae sighs at the sight of the youngest of the three staring at the person behind him. a hand then ruffles his ash-red hair. sae looks over his shoulder, glaring coldly at the culprit of this gesture.

"now, now, sacchan, it's okay to be jealous~" y/n keeps her cheeky smile, that teasing tone only irks the older boy even more. one; he wasn't jealous (not a lot anyways), two; y/n was just being y/n. "rinny here is just so amazed by the genius, y/n!"

the five year old itoshi hugs y/n by the waist, burying his face into her stomach. on the other hand, sae is trying to peel rin off of y/n...

"rin! stop being disrespectful to y/n!" the seven year old itoshi scolds, only for y/n to just giggle at the sight of the brothers. rin desperately tries to keep hold of the girl's waist, like it's the last time seeing her and she would disappear if he lets go.

"okay, okay, i get it," y/n sighs, being the middle of the two as she was six. "you two just love me sooo much, yeah?" y/n raises a brow, her cheeky smile widening a bit as she narrows her glistening e/c eyes.

the two boys freeze, widening their eyes as they both avert their gazes to the girl. sae immediately just starts walking away, while rin just looks at the ground. the younger boy's face is all red, while y/n can't see the older boy's face, she can clearly see his red ears.

the girl only hums, a more genuine smile taking her features.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"i guess sacchan is only a genius in soccer," y/n holds a smug expression as she looks at the depressing test score number.

"hah? what do you mean?!" sae snatches y/n's paper from her hands. "i got ninety-eight out of a hundred!" sae furrows his eyebrows, irritated. he then removes his attention from y/n to the number at the top corner of her paper. his eyes then widen. "...seriously?"

rin peeks over his older brother's shoulder, curious to what score y/n got for her test.

"one hundred plus fifteen?" sae looks at y/n with a slightly bewildered expression. the girl only smiles at this.