Episode 14 Reunion Part 2

*shows what happened last episode*

*shows what happens tonight episode*

Alex: you a weak ass bitch!

Donny: then do something about itAlex: wassup!Donny: then do something about it

Alex: wassup!
Donny: then do something about it.

Donny: then do something about itAlex: wassup!Donny: then do something about it

*Donny stands up and squares up with Alex*

*Donny pops Alex in the face*

*Donny grabs Alec and starts punching him**security comes on stage and breaks it up*

*security comes on stage and breaks it up*

Erica; ok please sit down guys we haven't gotten things started with the twins.
*Donny and Alex sits down and fix themselves*
Jhonni: you just literally just the most for no reason!
Darnell: don't address my fuckin brother bitch!
Jhonni: I do what the fuck I want!
Donny: so whoop my ass pussy ass hoe!
Erica: guys let's please just relax right now let's get in these topics. Darnell and Donny how are you guys feeling seeing everybody again.
Darnell: I'm mainly close to Kevin I mean Henry and I are cordial we have no beef.
Donny: Kevin is our brother. Henry and I are building a friendship.
Henry: yea our friendship is growing and I'm happy about it.
Erica: oh that's sweet.
Alex: girl you fake as fuck
Erica: wait how is Henry fake?
Alex: they all be about each other especially me they speak on me all the time.
Kevin: how are you mad about them addressing you when you been talking about them I cannot understand that!
Alex: because when I talk there's no back talk!
Erica: you can't really expect for people to sit there and take what you said and not feel bad.
Alex: girl ok.
Donny: let's not forget your colorist comments you've made.
Jhonni: ok y'all reaching with that he's not a colorist let's not just make false accusations that'll ruin someone's career.
Erica: well we do have a clip of him on live let's take a look.
*Alex on live*
Alex: look let me say something about them dark ass hoes them twins them black ass bitches. I can't stand them hoes! They always talking about someone looking like monkeys I can't stand them I swear I'm gonna fuck them bitches up. You fuckin ugly ass black hoes!
*live clips ends*
Audience: wowwwwww
Alex: ok I said it now what? I'm
Not a colorist!
Erica: what you said was very colorist though you don't think that other people are going to feel a certain way?
Alex: my fans know I'm not colorist.
Henry: you have no fans bitch.
Alex: bitch you can get your ass beat I'll your ass again!
*Henry stands up*
Henry: wassup bitch?!
Alex: girl you not go-

*Henry runs up on Alex and punches him and grabs his hair*
Jhonni: y'all chill out!
*Henry keeps punching Alex in the face*
*Alex punches Henry shoulder blade*
*Security comes in and breaks up the fight*
*Kevin grabs Henry*

Henry: yep bitch! I told you!
Kevin: baby chill sit down he's not worth your time.
Alex: you thought you ate girl?
Donny: I mean that plate is lookin clean so he ate gon head Henry *laughs*
Jhonni: bitch shut up please!
Donny: if this old man Jenkins looking bitch stop talking to me!
Jhonni: you mad as fuck like are you jealous?
Erica: hold on guys please let's stop so we can continue with the reunion. Darnell so having your twin in the house with you do you feel like it was challenging for you?
Darnell: it was but I do feel like I couldn't do it without him. He's the reason I stayed so long because I probably would of been kicked out the house early if I didn't have him in there with me.
Jhonny: so basically a body guard?
Darnell: how he my body guard when I got into more fights then him?
Alex: didn't he not jump into your fight with Thomas?
Donny: sloppy Rocky Mountain built bitch! The fight was broken up he threw hot grits on my twin! And he was being held back by security while Thomas didn't have no security on him so I didn't jump him bitch I snatched him the fuck up!
Alex: girl bye you a jump a hoe!
Henry: but let's be real you wanna call bitches jump a hoes didn't you plan on jumping Donny with Thomas?
Alex: bitch nobody is talking to you!
Donny: but I wasn't talking to you either! So don't address me!
Erica: but Alex is this true? Did you tell Thomas that y'all were going to jump Donny?
Alex: I did! And what?
Erica: that's scary and weak if you ask me
Alex: AIN'T NO HOE ON THAT COUCH I BEEN SCARED OF SO DO NOT TRY IT I AM NOT CYN
Erica: hold on now I suggest you keep it cute Alex.
Alex: GIRL I DO NOT GIVE FUCK YOU GONNA RESPECT ME!
Erica: well respect is earn so you won't get it this way if you keep showing your ass! I don't kiss ass baby boy and you know this! This may not be love and hip hop but I still ERICA MENA! Don't disrespect me if I haven't disrespect you!
Alex: ok girl!
Erica: why you coming so strong for?
Jhonni: I feel like the fans painted Alex as this monster on tv and this is just him.
Alex: like..... I'll say this the fans don't know the half of what went down in that house. So they only going off what they see I'm not a bad of a person. I felt like a villain edit.
Henry: but no shade Alex.... You gave them enough to edit. Erica if you can agree to this. If you act an ass on national television and hi show a certain side that you know you don't agree with why come on here and do it?
Erica; now i been in the industry for over years. So yea I get what you're saying Alex but at the same time you gotta take some responsibility nobody held a gun to your head and made you do those things in the house.
Alex: that's fair.
Erica: you just gotta learn from this and grow.
*audience claps*
Erica: so we have another bad boy to bring out. He is a lover and a fighter and a drunk on the low *giggles* please help me welcome Samuelllllll
*Sammy walks out with a box*
*audience claps*
*shows all Samuel best moments*
Erica: wait what's with the box?
*Samuel walks on stage
Samuel: I heard it's a bitch birthday today!
Alex: wait that's c-

*Samuel runs up on on Alex and smash the cake and punches Alex in the face*
Erica: WAIT WAIT!!!!!!

Next time on the bad boys club reunion...........

Sammy: happy birthday to you! You blubber whale you!
Jhonni: ALL YOU HOES WACK AS HELL NEXT BITCH TOUCH HIM YOU GOTTA FIGHT ME!
Thomas: you just a dumb ass replacement!
Jhonni: I promise you I'll beat your ass.
Darnell: Thomas you want the fade ole pussy ass wigga?
Kevin: he's not worth it.
Samuel: why you so mad at me because my relationship still here and yours doesn't exist?
Thomas: fuck that bitch!
Henry: that's what you won't do! Don't try me!
*Kevin pops Thomas*
*Jhonni throws Thomas over the couch*
Thomas getting dragged off stage*
Thomas: FUCK ALL YOU NIGGAS!
Donny: did he j- *runs*