𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝟚 : 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯..?

Dream's POV

Recently, the negativity was not on balance. Yes, the balance. Later on, I noticed that all the bad things Nightmare was doing were for balance, but it was too late to visit him and apologize; which made me think he gave up balancing negativity and positivity because he thinks there is no point. And I needed to talk to him. I was afraid. Yes, I'm afraid even now. I do not know if I will be attacked by him. I guessed he was under a lot of stress.

And as I kept thinking about the plans to go to visit Nightmare, someone knocked on my door.

"Dream? Are you okay?" Oh, it was just Cross.

"Yeah, just thinking about stuff. You can come in!"

"Hey Dream, sorry if I interrupted your time, but I felt like you were in this room quite long, and it worried me." Cross replied while coming in, "anyway, I'm relieved that you're okay!" he smiled at me.

"Oh, don't worry! You weren't interrupting... I was just.. Um, you know how me and Nightmare had making the balance out?" As the word 'Nightmare' came out of my mouth, Cross suddenly flinched.

"... Yeah?"

"So the balance started to break; of course with not the bad side! Like, the negativity has lately decreased with an increase of positivity." I explained as Cross wondered.

"If the positivity had increased, wouldn't that be good to you? Why are you having problems with it? You always wished that more people would be happy!" Made sense; why am I even concerned about negativity getting decreased? It would be all okay.

"Nevermind, it was just my wondering why it had been decreasing. Let's go! Everybody would wait for us with dinner being cold." I said as Cross noticed that dinner was getting cold and barging out of my room quickly. I chuckled as I followed Cross too. "Wait for me!"

-

Meanwhile with Nightmare...

Nightmare's POV

(New character is coming out, but do not worry, there will be no more new characters except this one.)

Hm, it is almost time to eat dinner. As I walked out of my office and paused my paperwork; I could see an empty lobby, empty living room, empty kitchen. The castle was empty.

...

"It is quiet I guess.." I said as I denied that I'm missing them. I made my dinner by myself. Eating by myself. Doing paperwork and just letting the time pass by myself.

Yes. I felt lonely; and even when I noticed the negativity was decreasing: breaking the balance; I just ignored it.

I felt weak as I lost my power as the negativity was lost. I needed to make the balance at least for my power I guess.... As I went to the negative AU; I could feel my power regenerating. I kept walking to the waterfall. And I heard the bushing sound next to me, looking at the person that just came out of the bush out of nowhere. It was Sans; well, not the Classic Sans, but AU of sans. Just like me, but it looked smaller. Like, is it a younger version? I thought as the smaller opened its mouth first.

"Who- Who are you? Never seen a skeleton near here." Said as it beware of me.

"Hm, names Nightmare; your name is?" I chuckled inside of the cuteness that sans has.

"Hm.. Names Soda! Nice to meet you for now." Hm, Soda? Interesting name.

"Do you have any parents or siblings with ya?"

"No." No Papyrus or other siblings? Interesting AU this is; Or maybe...

"Do you want to come with me? I'll give you shelter, food, or whatever you need. I think this world is too negative for you to live in. You can take as much time as you need." I offered as he started to think. I do not know why I offered him that too. I just need a toy to break I guess.

"Sure, since I didn't have anywhere to stay."

"Okay, but you need to follow the rules; nothing special anyway."

"What?! You had no mention about that!" Said angrily. I laughed and leaned out my hand to teleport. Soda grabbed my hand with his cheeks bulged out cutely. As I teleported to my castle, I could only hear him gasping everywhere I was introduced inside of the castle; too excited probably. I thought proudly. This would be the reason why humans want kids. When I finished exploring the castle, Soda was completely tired. And I helped him on my shoulder and went to his assigned room.

"Ah, Killer." I said seeing his room being taken by Soda. I needed to forget about him. Would there be a pill that I can forget about someone temporarily? As I left those thoughts behind, I put Soda on Killers bed, which was covered by monster dust before I cleaned it. I pulled the blanket over him. And closing the door. Going right to the library; trying to find the book about the barrier magic. Since I have the thing to protect now.

And before that day passed like that, I visited Sci's lab, but he wasn't there; probably went to Ink for more ingredients for his test. And as I was about to leave; I could barely remember the pill machine that he developed three days ago.

"Huh, still what a weird shape." I said as I started to press the options I needed. 'To forget about someone temporarily.' And I thought it would not work because there would be no such thing like that in the world, but unexpectedly, it came out. One bottle. I took it and teleported back to my room; leaving the bottle in my drawer with my other pills. Seeing four bottles of pills being together made me feel like I was definitely sick as hell. And I shutted the drawer. Jumped into the bed, and ended the day like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! Thank you for reading the chapter again! I hope you enjoyed this one too.

You might think this book would be complicated now for the new character, but do not worry! As I said in the middle of the book; there will be only that character who is new to you! I hope you keep reads this book! Bye! I will come back with new chapter! Love the other books that I have wrote too!

1042 words!