Chapter 10😘

"What's wrong?, you're not coming? You said you'd "clear" this or something, right? Come and get me if you can." The hand villain flinched after hearing those words.

"All might..."

"As expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight."

"Midoriya! We should get out of here now! It'll be worse if we end up getting taken hostage instead!"

But Y/n wasn't the only one who saw All might's buff beginning to steam, "Well What's wrong?" All might asked

The hand villain began to agressvly stratching his neck, "If only I had Nomu... That guy would've been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!" he yelled acting like a brat.

"Tomura Shigaraki!" the warp villain interjected. "Please calm yourself. Looking carefully, I see that he was defintely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attacks." the words caused Shigaraki to stop stracthing his neck.

"Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear. and that colerful boy seems to be frozen but his sword is still ready to attack We still have underlings who can be used. There are likely only a few minutes left before rienforcements come. if you and I work together, we still have a chance of killing him." The warp villain explained

"Yeah... yeah, yeah..." Shigaraki mumbled as he lowered his hands, "That's right... That's right... We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boos right in front of our eyes."

More villains stood up, Y/n squel got the attention from the others he gritted his teeth and got his sword ready for action, "All Might will do something about the main bad guys. Let's go help the otheres!" Kirishima hardened his arms preparing to fight the weak villains.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki asked turning to face Midoriya who was staring at all might.

Suddenly Shigaraki and the warp villain ran towards All might and launched himself  towards, "All might isn't moving!" Y/n thought he needed to save the symbol of peace he ran towards him to protect him,  out of nowhere Midoriya ran really fast towards the mist villain he tried to use his quirk Y/n's eyes widen as he sees the warp villain open a portal for Shigaraki's hand to go through the portal and grab Midoriya's face.

"Third form: Catlove Shower!"

Suddenly the slashes and a gun shot made Shigaraki withdraw his hand back from pain Midoriya falls on the ground y/n lands safely to check on his classmate, "Midoriya are you okay?" he asked checking the boy, "I'm fine Kanroji don't worry." he said as the boy gave him a hug. More gunshots were heard as the villains groan in pain.

"Sorry everyone! Sorry we're late!"The voice of the principal was heard, "I gathered all who were immediately available." he said, "Iida-kun!" Y/n yelled with tears coming from his eyes, "I, Tenya Iida, class 1-A representative, have now returned!" he announced.

The weaker villains try to attack the pros till present mic uses his quirk to mute the villains Ectoplasm used his quirk and made mutliple versions of himself and attacked the villains.

Explosions were heard all over the USJ, "Aw man, they're here." Shigaraki complained, it's game over now. Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogir--?" he was cut off by multiple gun shots and y/n hitting him with his quirk.

"That's for hurting mr aizawa!" he yelled

Before y/n could hit him again, the mist already covered him up even as the other pros try to attack him, Thirteen tried to suck Kurogiri with her quirk but they mananged to escape.

"Midoriya! Kanroji!" Kirishima yelled running to the two boys, "Oh,Kirishima..." Midoriya trailed off, "Kirishima!" Y/n yelled, "Are you all right?" he asked Y/n looked at all might's to see him shivill and small and he's eyes widen, "K-Kirishima, wai--!" Midoriya tried to stop the boy till a wall rose up sepeparating the boys from each other.

"We want to make sure that all the students are safe, so please gather in front of the gate. " Cementoss said We will deal with the injured here." Cementoss said as Kirishima ran to Todoroki and Bakugo.

Midoriya's eyes widen as he turned to y/n, "Y-Young Kanroji!" All might yelled, "I can explain." He said, "Umm i guess that something happened to you, but don't worry I'll keep it a secret." Y/n said as All might smiled and Midoriya sighed in relief, "Thank you Young Kanroji."

Police and Ambulance arrive to count all of the students as the weaker villains were arrested, "Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, everyone else seems unharmed." the police officer says, Suddenly Y/n felt an arm on his shoulder he looked to see Yaoyorozu, "Kanroji I know you wanna be a hero but what you did was so reckless you could've seriously injure yourself back there." Yaoyorozu said making sure the boy wasn't badly injured, "O-Oh don't worry Yaoyorozu-chan I'm fine." he said 

It was late at night and Y/n was walking with Uraraka and Iida till they saw Midoriya running towards them, he joined the three in their convesation.