Hashira + uppermoon react to akaza backstory

Hope i can finish this today! Usually stories about akaza cheers me up because i'm a little simp <3

The song up there made me cry! 😭 Listening to tell me my wondergirls while writing this 😍😍.

But yeah, This story will not contain :

R3pe

P3doph1le

Lets start now shall we? XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bringing them in unattended AGAIN* :)

Sanmei : YOU AGAIN?

Tengen : OH MY GODD MY FOURTH WIFE 😍

Akaza : I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW!

rengoku whispering : TENGEN I SWEAR TO GOD-

Tengen : *Ignores cutely*

Douma : *Giving deathstares to tengen*

Muzan POV : I swear to god i'll kill that hashira one day-

Kokushibo : *Unmoved/doesn't really care*

Creator/Me : Y'ALL SHUT THE FUDGE UP! Anyways <3 So today, we're gonna react to the person we react last time!

Mitsuri : EEK! is it the pink hair short demon?

Akaza POV : I swear to god.. PEOPLE BE CALLING ME SHORT! Lucky that she's a woman or else i would've ripped her to shreds <3

Creator/Me : Yes, we're gonna react to him today. BUT! His backstory!

Akaza : Wha-

Muzan : NO NO NO!

Kokushibo : *Still unmoved/doesn't care*

Douma : Woo!~ I wonder what's his backstories like!~

Creator/Me : Lets just start..

Akaza's backstory part 1 :

A poor boy named hakuji with black haired and blue eyes was being beaten up badly, Seem's like he was stealing medicine for his father. The police/villagers added blue stripped tattoos to mark him as a criminal, As he went back home. his sick father was still laying on the bed feeling nauseous and bad because his son is now marked as a Criminal because of him. To not let his son have a bad future, he committed suicide by hanging himself.

Douma : Is that akaza-dono as a child?~ How cute!

Mitsuri : He seem's badly hurt! *Crying intensely*

Obanai : It's fine mitsuri, he'll be fine!

Kokushibo : Is he okay? He seemed very bruised!

Muzan : *Doesn't care because he already knew akaza's backstory*

Muichiro : W-what happened?

Shinobu : Nothing!

Rengoku POV : poor child, he have to deal with all of this because of his poor sick father!

Giyuu : Is nobody gonna care about the fact that his father committed suicide-?

Sanmei : Shut up dumbass 😒

Gyomei : Sanmei! Language.

Creator/Me : ANYWAYS, CONTINUE ON THE STORY!

Akaza's backstory part 2 :

As the hakuji's father committed suicide. hakuji was then kicked out of his village because of how much time he has stolen med's for his father. As he was walking out of the village, he came across a dojo, Where he met his saviour a man named keizo. A martial artist who performs material arts! The man took him in because he needs someone to take care of his sick daughter koyuki.