2

Y/n POV
I was currently having a photo shoot for my upcoming album it was a more mature concept than usual since the songs on the album were much more suggestive and rock/rnb type beat (think Chase Atlantic if u haven't heard  of them u should and if u don't like them imagine something else)

Y/n POVI was currently having a photo shoot for my upcoming album it was a more mature concept than usual since the songs on the album were much more suggestive and rock/rnb type beat (think Chase Atlantic if u haven't heard  of them u should and ...

(This is just the aesthetic I was thinking abt)
I had finally finished with the shoot and it was already really late since the shoot was more dark themed we shot at a later time than usual. I walk towards my vanity and Nari came up to me with a tablet in hand showing me the updated schedule "So we got in contact with Kevin's team and they agreed to do an interview on the 12th of next month which is in about three weeks so it gives you time to promote your new album. We also agreed that the YouTube part of the show would be filmed that day after in the afternoon to give time for set up and breakfast as well as time to recover from any hangover you may feel from the alcohol." She says in full Korean "So when exactly will we be leaving for Mexico?" I ask

"Well we have a meeting with Kevin and his team a week before the actual shoot to come to any agreements such as payment and any questions or subjects that they might not feel comfortable with being show on the show so the 5th but the week before we have promotions in Japan so we leave for Japan tomorrow well now today since its late" I nod "So promotions is Japan for two weeks then we leave for Mexico" she responds with a simple "right"

I thank her for her hard work and go on instagram to post a teaser photo of my album on my story as well as a picture of the great Kevin Alvarez with the caption "wonder who my next guest will be🤔"  with his @ under it. I noticed I hadn't followed him last night during my research and took this chance to do so I go through his post and I will admit he was a pretty good looking guy from an objective point of view.

Nari then calls me telling me to change since the car was here. I thank everyone in the studio for all their hard work and apologize for the long and late night and make my way to the car. After a pretty short car drive I thank the driver and knock out as soon as I made it to bed.
——————time skip——————-
Promotions in Japan have been going great so far and love all the support all my fans have given me I have some free time and decide that a good stream is in need I leave for Mexico tomorrow and have nothing to do so why not. I turn on the p.c I take everywhere and turn on the stream as I see people flood the chat with hi's and hello's " Hi I know it's been a while I've just been so busy with all the promotions and stuff" that's when a lot of questions regarding Kevin came into the chat "when's the Kevin stream!!!?" I respond by saying " Kevin's interview on the show is on the 12th so about a week from now , but enough about the man, we're gonna have a whole stream about him next week. So what game should we play because I'm bored". After a decently long stream I decide to call it a night thanking everyone and reminding them to check out my new album and to toon into the next stream on the 12th as well.
———————————-
Ik it's short but hey new record I posted a whole second chapter💀 nah but rlly we're gonna meet Kevin the nxt chapter and we're gonna see y/n's personality finally also if there are any grammatical errors pls let me know thx