I know you like me

Gojo x yuji
Gojo pov
There i lay on my stomach staring at the most beautiful person in the world. My sensei, he had long pink hair with a white kimono covering his face with a red cover lined with eyes. I had never gotten to see his face but I was sure that his eyes were probably the most joyful and pretty. My sensei getting annoyed by my staring turned to look at me. "Gojo what are you staring at?" I giggled "just an angel". I could see that mt sensei was embarrassed. It just made me giggle harder. " Gojo enough fooling around it's time to do another mission" "hai sensei" I said. I got up to go pick a mission they wouldn't let my sensei into the building. I don't know why but I saw they way they stared at him. A mixture of fear and hate like they were looking at the worlds scariest monster. Before I had come they had implemented a rule that my sensei wasn't allowed in the building. I've asked before but he never wants to explain why. Just looks away in shame and fear. I grabbed a mission randomly while my sensei grabbed the rest of our team. As I waited for my sensei to come back he informed me that he had forgotten and just us would go on the mission. The others had already been sent out on a group mission earlier. We headed out by ourselves.

After the mission

The monster was harder than we expected and sensei has been trying to leave this type of stuff on me so I got a bit injured. Yuji was very worried he told me to follow him as he lead me to his quarters. And sat me down telling me to take off my shirt so he can bandage my cut. I smirked to myself and started to look around his room. It was filled with lots of books and candles all laying messily around the traditional tatami floors. I looked at yuji and noticed that he was blushing under the mask. I then asked " like looking at something" to which he blushed deeper. Seeing my chance I whispered in his ear " senseeeiii, I know you like me" I then blew on his ear. He tried to refuse but before he could utter a word I kissed him hard stealing any breath he had out of his mouth. He started lightly hitting my chest but I captured his hands and pushed him to the ground. Then I gave him a final rough kiss and pulled away still holding his hands. Still heavily breathing I said " sensei I like you too" and leaned in to kiss him again. Knowing from here on I'll never give him even a chance to rethink and to try and escape me, because from now on he is mine.

Thank you for reading if you have any suggestions of any short stories I should write about ships you like please leave a comment! (<"•^•")>