Chapter 3

SONG: see you again, Tyler, the Creator. (Ft. Kali Uchis)

TITTLE: see you again.
_

Devastating.

It was like his heart was stomped on, cut on, ripped on, tore on. It physically hurt, it made his chest hurt. He felt eruption of pain, both mentally and physically in his body. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't speak, all he could do was sob.

So much fucking tears over you. He hated you in that moment. He hated how quickly you moved on, it was like this was planned. He hated how out of all people, you chose him. Why Luis? Why not him? What did Luis have that Kevin didn't? Why did you do this?

Why would you leave him with a snap of a finger, it's like you didn't second guess it. It's like you had made up your mind before it even happened. Have you been thinking about this? We're you just playing Kevin? Using Kevin? Just because you didn't want to hurt his feelings? If not, why? Why would you do this?

You left him there. Crying, sobbing, unable to breathe. His voice worn out, his eyes dwelling with pain. And you just left him there, with Luis. You even watched him leave, why did you do this? Kevin has been patient, kind, calm, trying his best to understand your situation, yet you still did this. Left him. And for what? What reason?

Luis was right, you did crawl right back to him. How did he know? Kevin couldn't comprehend that at the intense moment. All he could think about was the last sight of you before you left him on the muddy dirt. Your eyes, so pretty, shining right at him. Your lips, plump and dark at the lighting. Eyebrows narrowed down, hair uncombed. Bags underneath your eyes. Kevin thought you looked so pretty. No makeup, all natural. Your beauty always fascinated him. But at that moment, he just hated you.

He hated you so much, yet he couldn't lose you.

He couldn't afford that. He couldn't afford to lose his first, he just couldn't. Call him 'crazy' dude, she just left you. Kevin didn't care, he just wanted you back. Maybe he needed some time to heal from this, but he knew as soon as he's forgive you (which won't take long) he will be right back up and wanting you with him again.

But before that, he needs time to heal.

After 20 minutes of pure pain leaving his body out of screams, he stood up and droopy walked back inside. He really couldn't feel his body, he felt numb to his feet.

Diego was quick to hold him up as soon as Kevin walked in, catching him and placing him lightly on the coach. Diego backed up and took a good look at this mess.

Hair pulled on, messy. Forehead scratched up from his nails, as well as dirt. Eyes burning hot red, and tears still finding its ways out of them. Eyebrows rested, cheeks covered with mud. Jaw slacked, nose bright pink. Lips curled into a straight line. His body was covered with dry dirt and fresh dirt. The rain was still dripping from his head, making the water mix with his hot, steamy tears.

"Dude! What happened out there?" Diego's voice ringed in Kevin's. It stung his ear, and he was too tired to reply. So Kevin just laid there, unable to speak as he lazily gazed at a random object ahead of him. His vision was blurry, and he really felt like he was going to pass out.

Diego knew that Kevin was finished. If it wasn't for his body, Diego could've till from the amount of screaming he heard. Though he didn't want to interfere with it, he just let Kevin have his time. "Alright bro. Just get some rest. If you're able to...please tell us what happened tomorrow." Diego pleaded. Kevin looked up at him, shooting a forced smile at him before completely closing his eyes.

Diego frustratedly walked out of his view. Getting a blanket, and a pillow as he walked back to Kevin. He placed the pillow under Kevin's head and the blanket on top of his limp body. He didn't want to move him, he he knew that leaving Kevin there was better. He already looks annoyed enough.