We meet again...

Reo never forget about Nagi ever since that day. His last wish was to see nagi again for the last time.

Soon enough high school started And everything is starting to get boring for him until one day. He got notify that theyre's  going to be a new student. Joining his school he didnt care at first. A couple of days past since that news came up he didnt bother to look deeper on into whos the new student. But one praticular day after lunch he was going down the stairs and he accidentally dumped someone down the stairs. The students was playing his phone and it droped but the student manages to grab his phone before it smash to the ground.

"Awh i lost"

He said after catching his phone Reo opened his eyes and saw Nagi the student he accidentally bump into was Nagi. Reos face was filled with suprised as his eyes got a bit teary and he quicly walk to Nagi. Nagi turns around to see Reo, Nagis face lit up in joy as reo hugs Nagi from behind while holding back his tears of joy. Nagi hugs Reo back also holding his tears

"You remembered your promise"

Nagi said his voice a bit shakey and a single tear manages to go down his cheek

"Y-Yes yes i did remember it, how could i ever forget i coudnt stop thinking about it since that day?"

Nagi smiles and then Nagis stomach strated growling. They both burst out laughing

"Let get you something to eat"

Reo said still laughing a bit. Nagi was blushing a bit

"I dont have any money tho-"

"Its on me Nagi"

Nagi smiles and they both went into the cafeteria. Nagi got his food and they talk about stuff caching up on life. The school bell rang and they both have to get to class. They had seprate class so they decided to exchange numbers. Soon enough the day ended Reo texted Nagi that he wants to meet up Nagi agreed and they meet up at the front gates.

"So Nagi do you want to hang out?"

Reo really wanted to know what happed to Nagi after all these years 

"Sure"

Reo smiles and they went to spend theyre time going to parks,caffes,etc and ofc Nagi got carried by Reo 50% of the time. They went to multiple places Smiling, Laughing, Just having a great time together. before watching the starry night together. they both went home feeling happy that they have met each other again after a while.

(INFO Im really sorry if this one was quite slow but i was supper busy these past few weeks ill try mt best to finish this story :) )