The new office

(Jisoo was signing few papers in her office )

(Then someone knocks on the door jisoo thought it's rosè)

Jisoo: come in

Jisoo: chaeyoungaa can you get me some coffee i have a slight headache

Jisoo: chaeyoungaa can you get me some coffee i have a slight headache. (She said without looking at the person standing in front of her)

?? : miss kim it's me taehyung.
(In a deep husky voice)

Taehyung's pov: I wanted to talk about the design meeting with miss jisoo.
I went to her cabin and knocked her door. I heard a cold voice saying come in. I went inside and saw her signing few papers she was looking so pretty. And yes I was lost in her beauty again. I was about to say something but she said 'chaeyoungaa get me some coffee ' without looking at me. I let out a slight chuckle seeing the cute pout on her face.
And then I said ' miss kim it's me taehyung '

An pov: after taehyung said that she immediately looked at him and felt embarrassed

Jisoo: oh mr kim I am sorry I misunderstood you as rosè.

Taehyung: it's okay, I wanted to discuss a few things.

Jisoo: ok

Taehyung: let's arrange a meeting with the designers.

Meanwhile ar jirose side :-

Rosè: yaah park jimin how can you touch my food.

Jimin : yaa I just took a bite.

Rosè: mr shorty now you should treat me with hamburger.

Jimin: did you just call me shorty, you chipmunk, fine I will treat you 😑

Rosè: that's what you get if you touch my food .

(Jimin chuckles seeing her cute face)

At liskook side:

An pov: so as they both are the designers, they are working in a same office.

Jungkook: miss lisa do you remember me.

Lisa: huh what do you mean.

Jungkook: I was your...

Then suddenly Lisa's phone rings.

Otp:

Jisoo: lisa come to my cabin with mr jeon .

Lisa:ok unnie.

(Call ended)

Jungkook: what happened?

Lisa : miss kim is calling us in her cabin.

Jungkook: ok

(Then liskook knocks on the door)

Jisoo: come in

(When they entered the cabin they saw taehyung sitting on a chair )

Lisa : what is it unnie

Jisoo: mr kim will explain

Taehyung: miss lisa and mr jeon , can you present your idea for the designs day after tomorrow.

Lisa: ok mr kim .

Jungkook: we will prsent our ideas day after tomorrow.

(They bowed and left)

(Now jisoo and taehyung were alone in the cabin there was a awkward silence between them)

Then jisoo stood up and went to her cupboard and she wanted to take out

few files but the files were kept so high that she couldn't reach it then suddenly taehyung came behind her and took out the file.

They were really close jisoo's back was touching the cupboard and Taehyung was only few inches away from her. they were lost in each other's eyes again.

But somebody opens the cabin Door and their eyes widened seeing jisoo and taehyung in that position!!!

Jimin and rosè in unison: what are you both doing!!

Then jisoo and taehyung broke the eye contact and were embarrassed.

Taehyung: yaah park jimin how many times do I say you to knock the door before coming.

Jimin: yo it's not your cabin. And don't change the topic.

Taehyung: nothing I was just helping her in taking the files.

Rosè: ok (in a suspicious tone)

Jisoo: why are you guys here ?

Rosè: unnie it's lunch time I came you to give you your lunch and jungkook told that mr kim is in your cabin so jimin also came with me.

Jisoo: ok

Time skipped
Jisoo came in her cabin after using restroom and found something one table

Time skipped Jisoo came in her cabin after using restroom and found something one table

Then se found a note under the cup

In the note:-
I hope this will cure your headache

                                          ~ Taehyung 🙂