Part 3

Accept my sincere apology for a boring part ..But believe me in future, it'll be interesting... I'll try to...And Please be patient...okay ? And also sorry again! I promise next chapter will be big!

HAPPY ARMY DAY!! TODAY'S THE DAY, BTS NAMED THEIR FANDOM "ARMY"...

NOW READ THE PART!!

Yn- JUNGKOOK WAS MY BEST FRIEND!!

Johan looked at her with wide eyes...

Johan- What !?

Yn- You wanna know more !? Then listen...I'm Kim Yn...and I'm married to Kim Taehyung...and I even have a son who's going to be 6 after few days...*chuckled bitterly*

Johan just couldn't believe she was married... That was unexpected and shocking for him....

Johan- If I'm not wrong, they must be living in Seoul...Then why are you here !? Why didn't you contact with them !?

Yn- What's the point !? They probably hate me!!

Johan- But why !?

Yn- BECAUSE I FUCKING LEFT THEM IN THE MIDDLE!! *shouted*

Tears started forming in her eyes...

Johan- But wh-

She stood up aggressively before speaking....

Yn- Please not anymore questions...I just can't reply to your every question...!!

She left with a clenched heart...Johan didn't stop her as he thought she needs some time alone...

Johan- She's not okay even though she pretends to be..And how am I supposed to help her when I know nothing...!!

He grabbed her hairs frustratingly...Then something popped up in his phone with a beep sound...He took out and found a picture of Jungkook with some people...

Johan- Oh let me comment!

He commented " Happy Birthday Bro again "...

He could recognise Jk's wife and there was two babies, two men and an woman...He seemed not to know them...They all were tagged in that post...And shockingly there was someone named " Kim Taehyung " who was tagged...

Johan in mind: Jungkook is her Best friend...If I'm not wrong, is that her husband ?

Johan opened his profile and Taehyung was quite FAMOUS...Millions of followers...!! It made him curious so he searched him in Google even though he wasn't sure if he'll get something...But luck was with him and he found it...His Wikipedia...

The Wikipedia ~

KIM TAEHYUNG : THE BUSINESS TYCOON!!