{ Monday School }

4:29 you woke up to your alarm ringing on your phone and you get up to shut it

You yawned as you got up from your bed.
"What time is it?"
You thought to yourself while getting you phone and checking the time. You grabbed your towel and took a quick shower before doing what you usually do in the morning.

You got out of the shower and you played song music in the background while you were doing your morning routine 'Catch feels' plays in the background.

You took your outfit out of your closet and started to put them on now it's 4: 46
Your outfit for school:

You took your outfit out of your closet and started to put them on now it's 4: 46Your outfit for school:

You were dressed in something casual and comfy for the day. You took your bag and put all your stuff in and sat on the couch.
"I wonder what the boys are doing right now. I'll call them"
You thought to yourself that maybe they were still sleeping so you called Jungwon.

{ Jungwon phone ringing }
Jungwon: yes...? *he said still half asleep but sitting up*
Y/n: Are you ready for school? *you asked him looking at the boy through the phone*
Sunoo: Yess we're done!! *sunoo shouts in a different area behind jungwon*
Y/n: okay I'll go now. Byeee!! *she said while hanging up the phone*

She got all her stuff and closed the lights, doors, Tv and music off in her house and went in the elevator. It was now 5:18.

Y/n went to Starbucks and got herself a coffee and a sandwich because she didn't feel like eating that much. She was scrolling on her phone with a lot of notifications.
She took a picture of herself and the things she bought a long with where she was and posted them captioned 'Morning Monday!'

She went for a little walk when she was done with her Starbucks and she went to the boys house aka the popular The Forbidden Group at their house.

*knock knock knock* you knocked on the door of there house and Jay answered.
Jay: who is it? *looking down on his phone and not paying attention*
Y/n: it's me! *she gently took the phone out of his hands*
Jay: Hi y/n *he hugged her from behind when she came in*
Jake: Hi Vivian! *said Jake with a smile on his face*
Jungwon: The others already left *he said drinking his coffee*
Y/n: let's go it's already 5:42! *her saying that made her feel like a mom telling her kids so go because they were gonna be late*
Jake & Jungwon: Okay coming! *they said at the same time getting there bags*
Jay let's go of y/n from the hug he gave her

{ 8 minutes later now it's 6:00 }
They reached school and Sunghoon, Sunoo, Niki and Heeseung were there next to the lockers
Niki: heyy Vivian! *Niki said while running up to her to hug y/n*
Y/n: Hii Riki *she said smiling back at him*

{ They all went to class since all of them had different lesson plans }

School ended and they all went outside to take the car to go home.
All the girls and boys in there school were trying to get there attention.

Jake and Jay tried to protect y/n from the whole crowd. So they pulled her in the car and waited for the other boys to come. Finally they came back after 4 long minutes.

Jay: What took you guys so long? *jay asked Sunghoon, Jungwon, Sunoo, Heeseung and niki*
Heeseung: nothing we were just caught up with all the girls trying to block us from leaving *he explained to them in an annoyed tone*

Sunoo: Y/n ahhh sit next to meeee!..! *he said pointing to the seat next to him looking at y/n with pleading eyes*
Y/n: Okay okay wait *y/n said as she tried to get up from her seat but then Jay turned to her grabbing her waist making her sit down beside him*
Y/n: what are you doing...? *y/n said while trying to get his hands off him but his grip was strong*
Jay: don't go stay here. *he said just looking at her*
Sunoo: Don't be greedy! Sharing is caring. *he said trying to convince Jay to let her sit next to him*
Jay just ignores and kept holding her. Sunoo gave up since he knew he couldn't do anything. Y/n just sat there like a lost puppy.

{ They all were back home but y/n was staying over with the boys. She does this 3 times a week all the time or maybe even more then 3 times }

They all change there clothes and did there own thing
Y/n sleeping outfit:

Heeseung was on his bed trying to sleepNiki was playing video games with JakeSunoo was taking selcas for his instaSunghoon just sat on the couch watching them play video gamesJay was cooking dinner in the kitchen Jungwon and y/n were just talking ...

Niki was playing video games with Jake
Sunoo was taking selcas for his insta
Sunghoon just sat on the couch watching them play video games
Jay was cooking dinner in the kitchen
Jungwon and y/n were just talking in another room.

Jungwon: Unnie what are you gonna wear for the party on Saturday? *he asked laying down on your lap*
Y/n: I don't know actually.. I'll just figure it out on Friday *you said playing with his hair*
Jungwon: okay I mean I would too *he said as he got up and looked at you*
Y/n: You act like a cat you know that? *you said in sarcasm*
Jungwon: I am a cat! I'm your cat! *he said hugging you again*
Y/n just giggling while looking at HER cat that was on her lap hugging her

{ when dinner was ready they all went on the table to start eating }
After that they all went to sleep.
Y/n decided to go to Heeseung's room and slept with him.

Heeseung fell asleep immediately as you cuddled him to sleep next to you.
You both fell asleep.

{ To be honest this chapter was kinda cringe but I hope y'all like it😭 }