THIRTEEN (!)

ehehe. smut warning!
second pov, as always.

Your head is fuzzy. Miko guides you into your home, giggling at the both of you stumbling over cracks in your porch. Your senses feel dulled, all you recognize is the warmth of her hand. Holding your own, pressing into your shoulder, disappearing under your shirt. You shiver, body rolling towards Miko's. She has you pressed up against the door now, her breath is hot against your neck as she breathes you in. "Upstairs," You can barely mumble.

"I know princess," Miko nods. "I'm gettin' there."

She grabs your hips, guiding them into her body. You bite your lip, containing the noises threatening to spill, Miko feels like heaven. Her lips ghost up your neck, perfect and precise kisses lacing up to your lips. Even drunk, nothing is done sloppily with her. She brings you down for a searing kiss, which you easily reciprocate.

Miko hums. The delicious sound rushes through your body, leaving you panting for more. She kisses you like it's life or death, sucking every breath from your mouth. When she suddenly pulls away. You'd never imagined her lips would be so addictive, but they were. You whine, moving for more, but she tugged you, moving the both of you upstairs as quietly as possible.

Eventually your in your room. You don't know when you got there so quickly, but when Miko shuts the door by pressing you against it, you chose to ignore the thought. Her hands traveled back to your hips and grabbed 'your' shirt, tugging it off and discarding it to the floor. She kisses your neck again, the sounds of your breathing being entangled together. "Miko.." You huff, hips jutting up. Miko doesn't answer, she trails her lips down to your shoulder.

Where she bites.

Your head comes back, a low sound bubbling up as a hand of hers comes up to grasp your exposed throat, giving it a light squeeze that makes the sound occur once more. You bite your lip, as Miko taunts: "Come now doll," She mumbles, sliding up to your ear. "You mustn't make any noise." It's a hot whisper, one that leaves you shivering.

"Miko, please..." You manage, biting your lip.

The girl ignored you again, resuming her kisses on your neck. She adds in a few nips, and latches onto certain places like a vampire— surely peppering marks long your collarbones like a sick display of orchids. After what feels like an eternity to you, Miko snakes her arm around your waist again and removes the one from your neck, she locks your bedroom door and brings you over to the bed, sitting you down gently.

"Pretty girl," She taunts. "You're going to have to be real quiet during this~"

You nod enthusiastically, and she chuckles at your eagerness. The noise goes straight through you, and you quietly press your thighs together. Miko runs her hands up your body, invoking a shiver, nails raking up. She works her way under your body and unclips your bra, pulling it off at a tantalizingly slow pace.

You can hear her praise your body, but are too flustered to fully make out what she said. The second her hands are on your stomach your mind is blank, she slides up to your chest, flicking your already firm nipples with a chuckle. "Already so turned on my love? You must've enjoyed my little kisses, huh~" She teases, palming the sensitive flesh of your chest.

You breathe out shakily, shutting your eyes at the sensation. You squirm. Miko smirks, and you feel the bed dip as she climbs onto it. She leans down, hot breath fanning over your chest. You squeak, forcing your eyes open just as Miko brings one of your nipples into her mouth. She swirls her tongue expertly around it, and you groan. "Oh god— Miko-"

Miko pulls off with a pop, smirking like a cat at you. "Feels good baby? Bet you've been anticipating this~" She purrs, bringing your chest back into her mouth.