I gotta go

Fatima came home from work around 5:30. The Benz was parked out front. When she got inside she found Zac buried under the covers and snoring. She closed the bedroom door and went to the kitchen to start dinner. She decided to prepare salmon steaks, with baked potatoes, fresh string beans, a tossed salad, and some dinner rolls. She didn't finish cooking until after 7:00, and Zac was still asleep. But when his phone rang, he reached over and snatched it off the nightstand.
"Yeah," he answered. "It don't matter. No. Nah. We'll switch up then, a'ight." He hung up, rolled over, and looked at Fatima. "Please tell your man that's you cookin'."
"My man, that's me cookin', and it's done," she said, smiling.
"I knew I married you for a few good reasons." He looked at his watch.
"How are you? How was your day?"

"I'm good. My day was good. How are you?"
"I'm straight since I'm gettin' ready to get fed." He got up and went to the bathroom. By the time he came out, she was lying on the bed. She raised her arms."
Help me up."He dived next to her and gave her a big, sloppy kiss on the lips. Then he lifted her T-shirt and kissed her several times on the stomach.
"I love ya'll," he told her."We love you too.
"He pulled her up off the bed and went to the living room. Fatima went into the kitchen to fix their plates. They plopped down on the living room sofa where they ate and watched TV. Afterwards they took a nice, long, hot bath together. Then it was time for the lovemaking."

"Ever since Andi told her how Amp tied her up Fatima wanted the same done to her. So Zac used this opportunity to tie her wrists and ankles to the bedposts and licked her up and down, making her come three times. And she never even asked to be untied, sis could hang.
After untying her he made her climb on top where she rode the dick until she came two more times. She had no more strength after that, other than to roll over and doze off, waking up an hour later to find that Zac had showered and was getting dressed.
"You gotta leave?" she whined, sitting up in the bed. "Yeah, I gotta go."
"Come here," she motioned to him. He sat next to her, and she took his hand and placed it on her belly. After a few seconds the baby moved again. She giggled. "Can't you stay?"

"He shook his head no. "I love you and our baby," he told her in between kisses. "Throw on your robe or something and come into the living room.
"When she stepped into the living room, Zac had an open briefcase sitting on the coffee table. He grabbed her around the waist and kissed her on the bruise that was left from the bite mark. He started laughing.
"It's not funny, Zac. People keep asking me what happened to my cheek.
"His cell phone rang and he immediately took the call. "Yeah, I'm on my way down," he answered. He ended the call turned to the briefcase."

"This briefcase contains all the titles to my property, cars, bank statements, PIN numbers, combinations to all the safes, everything. There is also a power of attorney form in there, giving you the authority to do whatever you need to do."Only one bank account is in my name, the others are in yours. The stock certificates, bonds, and CDs are in that green envelope. My lawyer's number is stapled to the envelope if you have any problems. If you don't hear from me in a couple days, I want you to go clean out the safes in all the property except for the apartment in PA. That's the only safe spot that you'll be able to stash shit at. The keys to everything is labeled and in the briefcase."
Fatima was speechless. Her knees were about to give out, and she could barely breathe.

"Tima baby, are you listening? You got all of that?"
A horn was blowing up outside.
"Baby, what's going on? You are scaring me!"
"If you have any problems, call my attorney. I gotta go." He kissed her on the bruise again."What the fuck you mean, if I have any problems, Zachary?"
She grabbed his shirt.
"Where are you going?" she screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks.
"This is the end, baby. We wrap this shit up tonight."
"No. Fuck that. Just walk away Zac. You don't have to go any where," she cried. "It's no such thing to wrap it up, walk away."
"What are you crying for?" he asked, wiping her tears. "Because you're not coming back Zac. I'm not stupid. Thats why you left me all of that shit. I don't want it, I want you instead," she said, kicking the coffee table over."