Chapter 1

Note: "Hello" - normal conversation

'Hello' - someone's thought

"Hello" - Saiki talking telepathically

'Hello' - Saiki talking without his powers

The only warning here is my awful usage of grammar 

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

I'm never gonna let you close to me
Even though you mean the most to me
'Cause every time I open up, it hurts
So, I'm never gonna get too close to you
Even when I mean the most to you
In case you go and leave me in the dirt

ΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨΨ

Life, Saiki Kusuo had long realised, is horrible to him.

If people knew about his supposed superpowers, they would be either envious of the said superpowers or just straight up run away out of fear and horror.

He's basically the strongest being in the world and he learned that if anyone were to learn about the real him, they would not look at him nor treat him normally. They would treat him as a god or a monster.

He had already felt the latter, so why can't he have the former for once?

The loud ring resounded over the crooning of Mrs. Shou, indicating that their class had finally ended and also meant that it's finally time to go back home.

Without even waiting, Saiki stood to his feet and started to pack his stuff into his bag. He can sense the familiar annoying presence coming his way and he subtlety packed even quicker, in hopes that those presence won't bother him and would just let him go back home and enjoy a show he is actually interested in watching later on.

"Kusuo!"

Well, fuck him.

Saiki gripped the straps of his bag and held back the sigh that was about to leave his lips. The presence he felt earlier didn't even come any closer to him but the person that was standing by his table was grinning brightly at him.

He gave the person a bored glance before continued on his task,

Maekawa Aoi is a strange girl. She's a puzzle that he could never manage to solve and it didn't help when she is a prescience herself.

He had met her when he first moved to Hidari Wakibara back when he was six and had started a problem with his old school. She was a shy fella when they first met. She would hide behind her father and peek through her father's leg and not say a thing to him.

And whenever she tried to say a full sentence to him, she would stutter and just end up with a red face and teary eyes.

But apparently that shyness only lasted a whole week since on the second week, she came over to his house and pulled him out from the comfort of his own room to only play house and sometimes play what other children would usually play.

And no matter how many times he tried to avoid her, she always found a way to catch him and dragged him to the playground near their house to play.

He never really thought to get himself a friend, especially someone as bizarre as Maekawa Aoi, but she made him stuck around, more than he could let himself admit

But one of the many reasons why he hasn't teleported away whenever Aoi was in his proximity, was how he couldn't even read her mind and for the first time, that had made him feel normal. She doesn't look at him like he was a monster and she never treated him as if he was different from anyone.