• CHAPTER FOUR •

"So you guys are telling me that y'all are Vampires!?" I gasped in shocked and fear.
They all nodded.

"No need to be scared. We won't hurt you."
Sunoo says. they agreed with him.

"I'm still questionning why you were in Jungwon hyung's room" Ni-ki says

"Omg just shut up" Jungwon says

"Okay so where did you find that?" Jay asks me. I look at him and say "When i was practicing outside. I saw something glowing so i took it but then I remember-"

I stopped and they looked at me.
"What did you remember?" Heeseung says.
I ignored his question and walk towards the table where the necklace was. I look it and look at the pendant carefully. They all stared at me with confusion. "What happened?" Ni-ki says.

I look at it and i touch the red pendant with my index and it started to glow.
"Why does it glow only when you touch the pendant?" Ni-ki asked
"I know that shape... It has the same shape as the J's castle" I say.

"There is something going on there. I feel like someone wants me to go there.............
I'll go there tomorrow Alone" I say

"No it's too dangerous for you too go alone.
Sunghoon says
"But i need to go there. I feel like i need to.."
"But-" Sunghoon got cut off by Heeseung
"I think she should go. I also feel like she needs to" Heeseung says

[THE NEXT DAY IN THE EVENING]

[Yeona's POV]

I got ready as i put on my gown and let my hair fall down to my shoulder. I go outside my room.
"I'll be back" I tell them as they all nodded.

[TIME SKIP]
(im kinda lazy sorry)

I arrived at the J's castle. I look at it as it kinda looked abandonned. The yard looked kinda scary. I felt kinda worried but i needed to go inside.I took a deep breath and walks toward it.

I knocked on the door and no one responded. I knock one more time. No respond. i sigh as i opened the door and went inside. Everything looked abandonned, it was dark inside. Suddenly the front door behind me closed. I jumped a little bit and look behind me.
shit then.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: this one is kinda short. the next one will longer.

 the next one will longer

DAMMNN