Part :- 8

Time skip to one month later....

Y/n pov.....

Today there was a party in the mansion because BTS had became the most successful band in the world with more than 50 Grammy trophies.

(Author:- well I know that bts had not received any trophies yet because bts doesn't need Grammy but Grammy needs BTS. And I really wish that they will earn more than enough in their life. And this is just a fanfic so don't take anything serious from it)

Back to the story......

I scoffed at the fact that they had earned this all by lies.

Their smile.

Their laugh.

Their kindness.

Is all lie... worst lie.

But I wasn't going to the party because my so called kidnapper doesn't want me to.

But it's good for me because today is the day... the day of my escape.

I recalled everything that happened in this one month. Well this one month was less than a torture.

I remember when Taehyung spilled hot coffee on my chest because I asked the reason behind me being kidnapped by him.

Literally after that incident there was no regret, no feeling of guilt in his eyes.

Suddenly that all moments came in my mind that reminded me of him

********

It was a rainy day.

I was sitting in the balcony admiring the flowers kept in front of me.

I looked towards one of the pot and saw there were tulips in it.

My breath hitched when I noticed it.

They were once my favourite flowers but now I feel scared looking at them.

They are not less than a horror to me.

"Tulips your favourite right" I flinched hearing deep husky voice near my ears.

But wait how does he know that they were my favourite tulips.

My eyes widened thinking about it.

Suddenly he came forward and took those tulips in his right hand.

He took my left hand in his hand and placed those tulips on my hand.

I widened my eyes realising what he was upto.

But before I could react he forcefully closed my hand making my lips to release a scream.

Tulips don't have thorns but there is rare species of tulip which have thorns. It is very rare that nobody knows about it. And there are no seeds available at any store to grow them.

I first came to know about this species when I was with him.

He also tortured me with this.