Don't Play With A Boss...

The glass lay shattered all over the floor. Jareth smelled the Mist and decided it was time for Aspen and himself to leave the two alone. 

"Motherhood definitely suits you, Love." Jareth winked at her before closing the door. 

"Have you fed yet?" Sarah asked, studying Ray.

"Not yet." He looked at her with his heart stopping blue eyes.

"You need to. Your body will begin to break itself down." She ran her fingers up his forearms until she met his rolled shirt sleeves. He stood before her in a black and white suit, minus his jacket. The sleeves were rolled up just a few inches above his wrists, exposing some of the tattoos that she, so very desperately, wanted to lick.

"What if I just eat you instead? Your body is calling to me and I am more than willing to answer it." Backing her up, Sarah's lower back was now pressed against the desk in the corner of the bedroom.

Her chest rose and fell faster than normal, especially when she noticed the tattoo on her lover's throat. She'd be lying if she said that his Fae transformation didn't turn her on, but he could already taste her with each breath.

Closing the smallest gap between them, Ray stepped forward. Low growls were heard from both of them as his clothed body finally pressed deliciously against hers.

"Please." Her voice was barely over a whisper. Cupping the left side of her head, Ray kissed her softly at first. Sarah's hands wrapped themselves around him, wanting to feel more of him. 

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss your lips." He pulled away and looked down at her, before kissing her with a thunderstorm of emotion. Making quick work of his black vest, he unbuttoned it and tossed it mindlessly in the direction of furniture. Picking Sarah up, he groaned when her smooth, soft legs found their rightful place around his hips.

Moving towards the desk, he set her on the edge, standing between her parted legs. Dipping his head down to her neck, his fangs were the first thing to sink into her.  A deep, animalistic growl made it's way into the air. Her unfiltered essence filled his mind and body. 

"I missed yo-" Her words were so pleasantly interrupted by his actions. Feeling him feed off of her made her arousal much more intense. Sliding his hand down her body, he rubbed her bare mound, groaning in approval. 

His lips left her neck too soon, but his fingers had  begun a whole new attack on her exposed figure.  Her hands shifted their attention to the buttons of his white shirt. Undoing them, she let her hands explore his torso. Taking her bottom lip between his teeth while he slid the fabric off of his shoulders, he bit down gently. 

She had missed this, missed his touch, his scent... So much had happened in the last 24 hours. If she were still human, without a doubt, she knew that she would be dead.  Burning with sapphire flames, his scorching gaze suddenly met hers....

"If I were you, I'd get comfortable. You're mine until I decide you can leave." His deep, raspy voice sent chills all over her skin. Pushing her down to the desk roughly, he held her gaze. "I'm in no mood for teasing tonight."

Releasing his painfully pulsing erection from his pants, he thrust into her waiting pussy. 

"Nmmmph, FUCK!" She cried out, gripping the edges of the desk. Angling his cock up, just the slightest bit, he teased her G Spot and watched as her legs eventually began to shake. Holding her legs prisoner over his shoulder, he thrust into her without mercy.

"Do you feel how tight your cunt is squeezing my cock?" He thrust once, deep and hard.

"Yes, Sir." She whimpered. 

"Mmmm, don't you just sound delectable! Who do you belong to?" He thrust hard again, going even deeper. 

"You, Sir." She moaned, her legs were shaking even more.

"Yes, you fucking do! Good girl." He pulled out and knelt in front of her glistening paradise. Flicking his tongue against her swollen clit, he felt his eyes change. Greyish blue veins textured the skin under his eyes and instead of being completely black, they were the same shade of blue that Sarah had fallen in love with. 

"Holy shit! Please, don't stop!" The wood began to splinter from her grip. He felt her nearing the edge and simply stopped.

"I won't let you cum just yet, Sweet. You'll have to earn it." Ray stood up and poured himself a glass of wine. Her eyes watched as he took a long sip.

Sarah, in the horribly aroused state she was in, slid off the desk and walked over to him. Grabbing his glass and setting it back down, she reached up and seductively kissed him. Tasting the wine off of his lips, she moaned. Guiding him to the bed, she placed a single finger on his chest and pushed. 

The minute he fell on to the bed, she already had his cock in her mouth. Wanting to please him, she took him in her throat, as far as he could go. His hands pulled her hair to the side, giving him an excellent and open view of her bobbing up and down on his length, but Sarah wanted more. 

"Do you trust me?" She asked, her veins faintly appearing under her eyes. 

"With my life." Ray answered. The way he stretched out made him look even more attractive.

With a demonic chuckle, she took his full length again. Her green eyes were now looked like Onyx. They were so dark, so mesmerizing, so full of..

"Fucking hell!" Ray cried out as her fangs pierced the base of his shaft. There was a pinch of pain, but that was quickly replaced by a sensation so strong, he unwillingly came for her. 

"You taste so fucking amazing." Sarah spoke, wiping her mouth after she swallowed his sticky load. His cock was still pulsing and growing in size. He was bigger than Jareth and that was saying something.

Straddling him, she gave him a lustful look before slamming down on his demonic erection. Her walls were on fire from being stretched to the max. Grinding her hips, she rode him. 

"You're going to be the death of me." He breathed. 

"Consider me a pretty little drink of poison." She grinned, picking up her pace. 

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that." He pulled her face down to meet his, kissing her sweetly before flipping them over...