Chapter Four

Two years later, Izuku and Shoto Yamazawa were looking at photos. It was their one year anniversary to getting married, and they were looking at their wedding photos. Izuku was standing next to the alter in white, and across from him in black was his then boyfriend, now husband, Shoto Yamazawa. 

The two remember everything from that day. From the cake to the guests. Shoto remembers something that Izuku doesn't however. He remembers how his brother, Touya Todoroki gave him a card offering to kill endeavor for him. Or with him.

Lets just say Shoto had a lot of fun with his brother the next day. No one ever found the body.

All jokes (and not jokes) aside, Izuku and Shoto remember that day being the best day of their lives.

"Shoto?"

"Yes~"

"I was thinking.. Maybe we should get a cat."

"I'm down."

"Really!?" Izuku looked up, shocked. 

Shoto laughed and nodded.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!"

"Alright then- lets go get us a cat!"

The two heroes exited the animal shelter three hours later with an 11 year old cat with one blue eye and one grey. 

When they got home, the three lay on their bed, happy to be alive and well.

I guess you could say their life was simply.. purr-fect.