The Moment I Could Admit I Liked You

WARNING: This chapter contains a scene of sexual harassment "‼️" this symbol will be at the start and the end of this particular scene.

Monday has rolled around again, this means it's been a week since Jungkook became Taehyung's new boss; a week since Taehyung's life turned upside down.

Taehyung wants to see Jungkook, he doesn't know why, but he does. He also wants to know if Bogum getting overtime had anything to do with their 'date'.

He arrives at work and completes his usual routine, this time with an added bonus of having to hear Bogum complain about having to work on a Saturday.

"It really sucked."

"Yeah I bet." Taehyung says, half listening.

"Hey, maybe we can reschedule?" Bogum suggests.

"Oh um- I think I might be busy this weekend." Taehyung hopes he buys it.

"Oh really? With what?"

*"Here he goes with his probing questions again."* Taehyung thinks to himself, internally rolling his eyes. "Oh, well I-"

"He'll be accompanying me this weekend." Jungkook says as he steps behind Taehyung.

Taehyung turns his head to look at Jungkook and raises and eyebrow at him.

"Right Taehyung?"

Taehyung thinks Jungkook is trying to save him, so he just goes with it. "Yeah that's right, official company business."

"Oh, okay. Well maybe next week then?" Bogum asks.

"Maybe." Taehyung says with a slight grimace.

Bogum retreats back to his desk. Taehyung can sense Jungkook start to move away, he takes this as his chance to talk to him.

"Sir, can I speak to you for a moment?"

"Of course, Pretty."

Taehyung rolls his eyes at the nickname, "In private."

Jungkook's gaze darkens, "Absolutely, right this way."

Taehyung fixes him with a glare, "Don't be creepy." He says as he walks past Jungkook.

They walk into Jungkook's office shutting the door behind them, Jungkook goes to sit in his chair and Taehyung sits in one of the chairs opposite his desk.

"You know, you really shouldn't lie to him." Jungkook says.

"What? Who?"

"Bogum. You should just tell him straight up, stop giving him hints; tell him you don't think of him that way."

"You were the one that lied! You told him I'd be with you at the weekend!" Taehyung shouts, not loud enough to be heard outside of the office though.

"Yes I did, but that's not a lie. You will be with me at the weekend."

"What are talking about?"

"I guess Jimin hasn't told you, Yoongi-Hyung has organised a small vacation for us in a cabin in the mountains for his birthday on Sunday; Jimin is going to be there and as far as I know, Yoongi also invited you."

"Well I'm not going if you're going to be there."

"Suit yourself, it's your loss; you'll be missing out on a free vacation."

"Whatever." Taehyung says looking away from Jungkook and leaning back in the chair with a slight pout on his lips.

"Anyways, what did you want to speak to me about?" Jungkook asks.