Notes

Hi, I have some notes before the story starts because these are for helping you have some good ideas/pictures for each situation you read.

How do the boys know where PC lives?: In the cartoon, South Park is a small town and so since everything is close together, they are able to walk to places and not get lost, plus they have a school website, and the students are able to look up where each teacher lives, probably for homework so they can go to their teacher's house, and PC principle was elected principal at the elementary school so they were able to look him up.

Since when did Kenny sit with Stan?: in the first episode when they got on the bus, Kenny was seen sitting by himself and Stan was sitting with Kyle, however, that was only when they were in second grade(when they were 7-8). now they're in fourth grade(ages 9-10), so seats are different.

Color code for Glows luminous bulbs(Moodskers you can call'em):

Red: Angry

Orange: Happy

Yellow: excited

Green: calm

Blue: Sad

Yellow-green: Fear 

Purple: Love

Pink: Hopeful

Brown: disgusted

Black: Dead (one is white when she is about to come back to life soon)

Dark Blue: Loneliness

White: Uninterested.

the capacity of her emotions depends on how light or how dark her bulbs are.

and when her bulbs have different colors then it's a mixed emotion.

This will be updated when I get further into the story. Thank you so much and enjoy the story so far!