a cliché: Bl

Hello! This is a trope I love, I think it's a trope anyways. Where the villain on knocks on the hero's house, lair, or wherever they live and are heavily injured because they didn't know where else to go. Also, this is a bl, boys love if you don't know what bl means,so if your homophobic or don't like gay one shots or anything LGBTQ+ related honestly, get out. With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy!
─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚。 ───
Author's POV
The hero was just reading a book, he had blue silky hair and was in some comfortable clothing. His emerald eyes focused on reading but he immediately snapped out of his thoughts and reading when he heard a knock on his door.

'Huh? Who would be knocking on my door at this hour?' The hero thought to himself before getting up and opening the door.

What he saw? It was the villain heavily injured. "Hey Elias... I had no where else to go.." The villain told him.

The hero named Elias, blinked at this before ushering the villain inside.

He then grabbed his med kit while the villain sat down on his couch. "..... How you get this injured Ajax?" Elias asked him.

The villain who was called Ajax responded with a bit of a harsh tone at the end. ".... Don't wanna talk about it hero." The hero rolled his eyes before the two went completely silent.

Elias just awkwardly treated Ajax's wounds in the silence. Once Elias was done, he wrapped the bandaged around the wounds that absolutely needed to be bandaged.

"... There, done." Elias stated in a monotone voice. He was about to leave when suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him into Ajax's lap.

Elias's got slightly flustered and asked. "Wha- what was that for!" But Ajax just wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer, burying his face into Elias neck and he whispered. "Don't leave now Darling, I be lonely.."

Elias got even more flustered, but eventually just let it happened.

A little later, Elias somehow fell asleep on Ajax's lap, which didn't go unnoticed by Ajax. He laid Elias down and he laid down beside the hero before snuggling him close.

-- this is Cyrus the timeskip line--

When Elias woke up, he certainly did not expect to see his enemy, the villain, Ajax be so close to his face. He could feel Ajax's hot breaths on his face because of how close they were.

The hero tried to get out of the villain's grasp but to no avail as Ajax just held him closer to him and tighter.

Elias just accepted his fate and waited for Ajax to wake up, and when he did wake up. Ajax noticed and there was a little blush on his face, but he was smirking.

"Awww, you like sleeping with me Dear?~", Ajax said teasingly while Elias just sat up and replied with. "Your the one who placed me in your lap."

Ajax just laughed at this and when he calmed down he said. "Well Hero, you aren't as bad as I thought you are."

Elias rolled his eyes and replied with. "Well, your more worse then I thought you were." Ajax laughed once more at this before sitting up right beside Elias.

He went to Elias's ear and whispered. "Aww, don't be like Darling~" Elias got flustered at this. He then moved further and said. "Dude! Don't get so close!"

The villain laughed and said. "Fineee, but do you wanna... maybe spend some time together when we're not, ya know, fighting?" The hero hesitated for a second, but when he looked at the villain's red eyes doing the puppy eyes he caved in and agreed.

-- Cyrus wants to say hi --

After a few weeks, the two were really close whenever they weren't doing their hero and villain business.

Ajax was laying down on Elias's lap, his head was on Elias's lap and Elias was stroking his soft black hair while he was reading.

Ajax snuggled his face into Elias stomach which made Elias look away from his book and asked. "Hm? Why are you snuggling so close, my not going anywhere you know."

Ajax responded with "I know, but I wanna feel your warmth. ", but it was muffled so it was harder to understand.

Elias chuckled at this and said. "Ya know... When you first knocked on my door because you were injured, it was like those cliché tropes. The one where the hero or villain goes to their enemy's house injured because they had no where else to go."

Ajax snuggled closer before saying. "Yeah, it really is a cliché."

"Your still snuggling close to me? Your already close." Elias said while Ajax replied with. "I wanna be close to you Darling~"

Elias rolls his eyes fondly before just continuing to stroke the villain's black hair and reading.

Ajax being contented, just continued to stay in this spot before sitting back up, surprising the hero.

"Why you sit back up?" Elias asked Ajax, only for Ajax to whisper near his ear. "Simple, I wanted to do this." He then used his hand to go to the hero's chin and lifted the hero's head a bit to face him which only confused the hero more.

"What do you mea-" Elias got cut off when Ajax suddenly kissed him. Making Elias face go red, but eventually kissed back.

When they finally pulled back from the kiss, Elias bonked Ajax on the head which made the villain whine. "What was that for!" Ajax said while whining.

"That was for suddenly kissing me without permission." The hero stated before kissing him on the lips for a few second and saying. "That was for kissing me."

Ajax stopped whining at the sudden kiss, his face turned slightly red but he smirked and said. "Sooo, does this mean we can date now?~" The hero then replied with. "I suppose so, but what about our hero and villain duti-" He got cut off again by Ajax kissing him.

"Let's save that for another day and enjoy each other's company." Ajax said and kissed him again before Elias finally kissed back and wrapping his arms around the villain's neck.

Once they pulled back, Ajax held Elias close to his chest and he whispered right in the hero's ear. "Love you my Dear~"

Elias smiled and said. "Love you too."

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚。 ───

And done! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot, have an amazing day and God bless you all!

Date: July 10 2023, 7/10/2023
Words: 1100