•Chapter 2•

NEXT PART :

Thirteen answers the door and sees Y/N •
Thirteen : oh H - Hi Y/N-
Y/N : Thirteen quit your acting right now I'm tired of this crap !
Thirteen : what do you MEAN ?!
Y/N : Oh you know exactly what I mean!
Thirteen: N-No I Don't!
Y/N : Really then Explain why I was on the Sidewalk!
Thirteen : Uhm What?
Y/N : YOU THINK IM DUMB WITH YOUR BULLSHIT I KNOW THAT YOU WERE THE ONE THAT DRUGGED MY DRINK LAST NIGHT AT YOUR PARTY!!
Thirteen : *pretends to fake* WHAT , WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT, we're best friends, I would never -
Y/N : FRIENDS MY ASS ! Don't even with me !
Thirteen : UGHH Ok fine YOU GOT MEE! You know I gotta say this but I had a lot of fun playing tricks on you(Quit playing games with my heart - Backstreet Boys 😂 )
Y//N: You crazy bitch
Thirteen : Aww how adorable
Y/N: You know I really thought that we were going to be great friends, but I was so wrong about you
Thirteen : Oh quit with your bickering already
Y/N: I really don't understand why you betrayed me
Thirteen: Because I want what's mine!
Y/N: What do you mean by you want what's yours!?
Thirteen: Haha very funny stop acting like you don't know..
Y/N: Now your putting the blame on me even though you are the one that started all of this mess!!
Thirteen: What I mean is the guy you've been talking to lately he's MINE!

POV ends !

I've met this guy named Levi , that is in the same class as me and apparently he does pole strip dance while wearing a thong (weird), he is very quiet and pretty shy. The only time I talked to him was when we had a project for our Social studies that we had to research about , But Other than that was pretty much it 😂 (Lmao)

Here's how it went like. :
Social studies Teacher : Alright and last but not least Y/N and Leviathan! You guys will be partners for the project due until Wednesday don't forget!!
Levi's POV : Aww man I really wanted to be partners with Mirai-chan and not some normie or, butT WhateverR *sighs *
POV ends !!
Y/N's POV : NOo was hoping for Asmo , I don't want some weird guy pole dancing while wearing a thong while working on our project. , even tho he can be quiet and awkward at times. But it, I think ••..
POV ends !!

Y/N : hey Levi so where do you wanna do the social studies project at my place or your place ?
Levi: Not sure *doesn't seem interested in working with Y/N * •
Y/N : well then how about your place if that's fine with you ?!
Levi : Do we really have to ?
Y/N : yes we have to cause let me tell you my house is literally so frickin messy that I forgot to clean it and it would be very embarrassing so yea !
Levi : fine I guess ~

At Levi's place for project :
Levi : Bro why do I have to do all the frickin work !! That's not fair
Y/N : yea but I don't know how to do it though it's confusing , and second of all you're smart and gets good grades so it's clearly not even a big deal at all ••
Levi : Really •• 😑Ugh what ever you better owe me something for this !
Y/N :fine !! 🙄

And that's how it went , after our project was done we didn't talk after that at all •••

POV ends !!

Ever since Thirteen has gotten arrested, me and a girl named Mirai have been very close best friends, and she is the very nicest person I've ever met in my life !

We met

She always had my back whenever I've been through things, she understands and believes me, and I'm very grateful to have a best friend friend like her!

Right now me and her:

Mirai: Levi there is this new place. Would you like to go to a cat cafe with me?!
Levi: That sounds like a great idea I would love to!💖
1 minute later..••
Satan the Pussy 🐱: meow meow meow!!

The end!!✨

Y/N dies single

Y/N dies single