Zodiacs In... The Hunger Games!

All randomly generated

 Aries (12): "So I just ran from the cornucopia and saw a bag of Nacho Cheese Dorito's underneath a tree. So obviously I wen't for them but Pisces wen't for them to so we fought. I guess I lost it was worth it!"

Libra (11): "So I'm sleeping underneath this cave doing nothing and then Capricorn comes up and stabs me! I know I stole their bow during training and totally asked for it but THE VIOLENCE-"

Scorpio (10): "So I found some berries on this bush and I'm like almost positive there not poisonous. But I'm hungry. So I'm risking it for the biscuit"

Virgo(9): "omg I'm so hot I'm getting in this lake. OOHHHH thats good stuff IS THAT AN ALLIGATOR?!"

Pisces(8): "So I'm playing with a rabbit near a pond not even doing anything then Aquarius comes along and pushes me in the water and... I probably should have learned to swim before this"

 Leo (7): So I saw Cancer in a tree above my head so I started to shoot my bow and arrow at them. Then they take a knife then cut a tree branch and it falls and lands on my head. I HATE them!"

Cancer (6): So I just kill Leo and I'm so excited I fall off the tree and land on them. I broke my back in the process... and neck... and skull but I'm fine-"

 Aquarius (5): "I'm drinking water from a stream and minding my own business when FREAKING CAPRICORN comes along and pushes my head under and I drowned! The NERVE of them."

Capricorn (4): "So I just killed Aquarius and just as I'm getting up I feel a bite on my leg and I look down AND A RATTLE SNAKE JUST BIT MY LEG. Its glare was the last thing I saw"

Gemini (3): "So I figure out I'm in the final 3 and I start screaming with joy. Well I didn't notice Sagittarius right behind me. They didn't have to stick a sword in my back!"

Taurus (2): "I'm literally eating my food from my backpack and didn't notice the nightlock Sagittarius put in my backpack. I guess I ate that too but atleast it was quick"

Sagittarius (1): "the gong rang and I was so freaking happy I threw my backpack off a cliff"