Face Stone Secret Door

~ Naruto's POV ~
"I'll make us breakfast." Sasuke said. "Okay." I said. Sasuke got up and got dressed then left. I got up slowly. I grabbed my clothes and put them on correctly. I walked downstairs to the dining room to see Sasuke kinda struggling.

I smiled. 'Your not pregnant Naruto.' Kurama said. 'Thank you Kurama.' I said smiling inside. He nodded. I walked to Sasuke and kissed his cheek. "Are you struggling Sasu?" I said. His eyes widen in shock on what I said his name.

Sasuke smiled. "Yeah. It's been awhile since I've cooked." Sasuke said. "I've cooked almost my whole life." I smiled. Sasuke smiled. "I'm glad. I bet yours will taste better than mine Naruto." Sasuke said smiling. I blushed.

"I doubt it will taste better than yours Sasuke." I said scratching my head nervously. He smiled and pecked my lips. I smiled. Sasuke finished making breakfast and put them on the plate. We walked to the table and sat down.

"Thank you for the food." We said then we started to eat. We finished eating and we put the dishes in the sink. I started to clean the dishes while Sasuke cleans the table. We both finished cleaning the table and dishes.

After I dried my hands I started to fall. Sasuke caught me. "Ha~ ha~ ha~ ha~" I breathed heavily while I blushed. Sasuke checked my forehead. "You have a fever Naruto." Sasuke said. "Help...me...please." I said weakly.

Sasuke carried me bridal style to his room. My staff followed behind him. He laid me down on his side of the bed that he was sleeping on yesterday. My staff laid on his nightstand. Sasuke got up and walk away real quick.

He came back with a bowl of water and a towel. He set the bowl down and put the towel in the water. He squeezed the water out and put the towel on my forehead. My fever started to get worse. "This doesn't work." I said softly.

"Then what does?" Sasuke said worriedly. "I don't know." I said breathing heavily. Sasuke hold my hand and I hold his hand back. I pulled him down with me and he laid down next to me. I snuggled my head next to his.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. Sasuke closed his eyes and fell asleep with me. Few hours has pasted and I woke up. "Good after-noon Naruto." Sasuke said smiling. "Good afternoon to you too Sasuke." I said smiling.

"We need to get groceries want to come?" Sasuke said. "Sure. I feel better." I said. "Good." Sasuke said. I smiled. We got up and walked downstairs to put our shoes on. Sasuke put his wallet in his pocket.

We walked outside and left the Uchiha clan side. We start to walk to the grocery store. My staff was on my back. Sasuke move me closer to him so I won't get bump into the villagers. We didn't know that Sakura was there.

Sakura smiled and Ino started to get upset. Ino was about to walk to us but Sakura stopped her. When Sakura smiled she was happy I was with Sasuke. She understood when she was Sasuke and I kissed before.

Since she didn't get to be around with Sasuke like I do I want her to be happy and be with Sasuke. She did told me that she ships me and Sasuke together. She also said that she will move on and I can be with Sasuke.

That made me happy so we became friends during our training to get the bells. Sasuke grabbed my hand and we started to run. Ino started to run after us and Sakura followed to stop Ino. We stopped running.

"You can go inside and I will be here outside." I said. Sasuke nodded and walked in. I start to walk and I jumped to my father's face stone. I sat down and laid on his face. When I laid down my back started to hurt. I sat up quickly.

I turned around and saw a hidden door on top of his face stone. I opened the door and saw a bag. I grabbed the bag and opened it. I saw more of his weird shape Kunai's. I saw the paper with it and I grabbed the paper slowly.

To my daughter Naruto from dad

I smiled and I grabbed the Kunai's and saw that they are chained together. I smiled and put them back inside the bag. I looked down and saw Sasuke looking for me then Ino ran to him. Sasuke got annoyed. Sakura got mad.

She grabbed Ino and apologized to Sasuke then left with Ino. I closed the door on the stone and teleported to Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke." I said. "Hey Naruto. Where were you?" Sasuke said. I pointed to the face stone.

"Oh okay." Sasuke said smiling. I smiled and we walked back. Sasuke started to put the stuff away and I put my bag in my room. I walked back and Sasuke walked to me. Sasuke hugged me from my back. I smiled.

We got tired from dinner and we walked to our room. I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

Next day

When I woke up I got dressed into my ninja clothes. I put the chain that has dad's Kunai around my waist. I put my staff on my back. I brushed my hair and put my ninja headband on. I walked out and started to cook breakfast.

While I was cooking someone put their arms around my waist. "What are you making?" Sasuke said lay his head on my shoulder. "Egg omelette." I said smiling. Sasuke smiled and kiss my neck. He walk away and sat down.

I finished making the breakfast. I put them down and sat down as well. "Thank you for the food." We said. We started to eat the food. "Mmm this is good Naruto." Sasuke said smiling with a real smile. I blushed hard.

"Thanks Sasuke." I said blushing hard. We finished eating and I cleaned the dishes and Sasuke cleaned the table. We finished cleaning and Sasuke kissed me. I kissed back and we broke the kiss and left the house.

To be continued...

1048 words