Chapter One

Violet Caniff.

I turned turned to the last page of Divergent. I read it and closed the book putting it on the nightstand.

I walked out my blue and white walled bedroom. And saw my brother Taylor eating a bowl of fruit loops. I came behind him and screamed. "HOLY FUCK!" Taylor screamed.

I laughed so hard I fell over. "You legit almost gave me a heart attack." Taylor said holding his chest.

I got up from the floor still laughing and went to the fridge I grabbed some milk and some fruity pebbles. I poured the milk into the bowl and poured the fruity pebbles into the bowl. I stuck a spoon in and got a full spoon of the fruity pebbles I took a bite of it and filled my mouth with fruity pebbles. I was still facing the fridge when Taylor said, "Violet, you know Shawn right?" I turned to Taylor and his eyes widened seeing how much cereal I stuffed into my mouth.

"Damn Violet chew that." He said. I chewed what was in my mouth and swallowed it.

"Okay I'm good what'd you say?" I asked taking a normal scoop of cereal. "Do you know who Shawn is?" He asked. I gulped the cereal down and put the bowl in the sink, I looked at Taylor and said, "Yeah, what about him?" I asked. "Well, me and him and a couple other guys are going on tour he's gonna stay with us for a couple months." He said. "Okay." I said shrugging. "Wanna go on tour with us?" He asked.

"Of course when though?" I said. "In a couple months." He said. "Okay well then I guess I can go I'll ask mom though." I said. "Its ︎okay I already talked to her." He said.

"Well damn."