Life on neverland

Just like any other day on Neverland it was quiet and calm from the outside, but when you get closer to the trees some will hear small children cries others will still heat nothing, but the birds. You may be wondering why some people can't hear the crystal of small children, well it's simple it is because they are not lost. Basically, this just means they were loved as a kid or at least felt loved. For the ones who do hear the cries they might also hear the pan flute. But all those people are already on Neverland those people are called the lost boys they are the children who felt like their parents Never loved them which was true in most cases. Yes, I know that lost boys are made of only boys and there shouldn't be girls on Neverland but again it's Lizzy Peter Pans daughter so she's allowed to be on the island even if people disapprove of it. You must be thinking that since pans daughter is on Neverland then she is treated differently. In some ways yes, the boys know that she is Neverlands princess but she is treated no differently because she is and was trained to take care of herself pan made sure of it because he did not want anything happening to her when she is by herself. But in times when she is sick or hurt they treat her like a princess. But she is rarely ever hurt or sick. All the boys love her and would do anything for her or pan would have them dead. Trust me it has happened many times before, when new lost boys come to Neverland they push her around and act like she is weak when in reality she is stronger than most of the lost boys. That's when they get banished, but all the boys that are still there treat her the way they were told to. Even though Pan can "sometimes" act rude and mean, he has a soft spot for Lizzy, Basically everyone does that's just how it's been for the past 1400 years and it hasn't changed since. It may get old but who knows not everything is as it seems. Everything is different from what you have been told. Especially Pan and the Lost boys. They are not like the story's you've been told.