*( Pomu Rainpuff x y/n )*

"Which room is she in?"

"Room 5. She has to go on in 10 though, so give it to her quickly."

"Ok!"

You walked down the hall until Room 5 was in your vision. After approaching the door, you knocked.

"Come in!", you heard her call from behind the door.

You walked inside carefully, to not mess anything in the room up.

"Your, uh, your manager wanted me to give you this."

"Oh! Thank you!", she said with a smile.

That was her. Pomu Rainpuff. You worked for the lady who worked for her. You had admired her from afar, and eventually you developed a crush on her, even if you didn't want to admit it to yourself.

After smiling back at her, you wished her good luck on stage, and took your leave.

Once you left, you decided to go stand in the audience this time, and not backstage like usual.

The lights started to become different colors and the music began. And then she came out, smile on her face, happy as ever. Shooting her shot to make these people happy like she always did.

You knew every lyric by heart, and you showed it. When she got to your favorite song, you went silent, because you wanted to hear her sing it, and not with you screaming over it. Midway through the song, you guys made eye contact, and she winked at you. 

Your heart started beating so loud, you thought the people around you might hear it. You recovered after the next song though.

After the show, Pomu texted you and asked if you could come to Room 5 again. Of course, you said yes. 

Once you got there, she pulled you in gently by the hand and asked, " キスしてほしいですか "

" ...yes. "

So she pulled you in, and kissed you.

and the manager definitely didnt walk in on yall smooching ☺️