༺࿅ིཽ• 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 - 𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱 •࿅ིཽ༻

Please tell me if there are any spelling, tenses or grammar mistakes, because English isn't my mother tongue.

╔══♡══ღ═══════╗
𝓦𝓸𝓸𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰
╚═══════ღ══♡══╝

The alarm clock was ringing and annoyed he sighed. Though reading the name of his alarm, Wooyoung sat up fast and squeaked of euphoria.

»Ahh Today is the day! I'll see San the first time in person. And sooo close!«

Happily he changed his clothes and styled his hair. In the mirror he was checking his looks and nodded in acceptance. Fast he video calls his best friend Yeosang. His friend taked the call after a few seconds and yawned.

»Whats so important, that you call me this early in the morning?«

»San! Today is the Fanmeeting. How do I look?« He was holding his phone to the mirror to show off his outfit.

»Isn't your shirt a bit to revealing?« Yeosang asked and Wooyoung pouted at his friend. »I don't think so. I want to impress San anyway!«

»But you don't know if he likes the same gender...«

»He still can likes me, without thinking to fuck me.« Wooyoung grumbled and Yeosang laughed. »I like your hairstyle. The bandana is nice too.«

»Uhhh thanks«, Wooyoung smiled and checked his blonde-black hair, which he put in to a little bun.

»Have fun Wooyoung", said Yeosang.

»You too. What are you doing today? «, Wooyoung asked his friend and searched for his bag.

»I'll go to Seonghwa and Jongho. The others don't have time.«

»I'll have to end the call, otherwise I'll be late«, Wooyoung said and ended the call without waiting for an answer from Yeosang. He ran down the stairs and shouted a Bye to his parents.

»Young man«, his father said and annoyed Wooyoung saw to him. »How do you look? Where do you want go with this look?«

»To a fanmeeting...«

»From this fag?«

»I... I have to go«, he grumbled and threw the door behind him.

༺࿅ིཽ• ──── •❈• ──── •࿅ིཽ༻

Oh my God. It's time!

He looked beside three girls to see San giving autographs.

He's so pretty!

Just one blink and it was his turn. Nervously he bit his lips.
»Hello«, San smiled.» Whats your name?«

»Wooyoung«, he whispered and looked to San, who checked out the blonde-black haired boy and took his hand.

»Beautiful name. Wooyoung~

»T -thanks«, he whispered with red cheeks and looked down to their intertwined hands.

San let go of Wooyoungs hands and put his finger under the oreo haired boy. He pushed his head softly up, so they can look at each other eyes. Wooyoung became so nervous, that he doesn't flinch any limb.

»Can we take a Selfie?«

»Sure, do you want to do a special pose?«, asked his Idol. Wooyoung just shakes his head as an answer. He doesn't have anything in mind right now.

»Oh that's new«, San stated surprised. »So then I will think about one.«

In this time Wooyoung had opened the camera and turned to San so they can took a Selfie.
San however bowed more into Wooyoung. Was dangerously close to the younger. They posed and tooked a few pictures with different filters.
At the last photo San turned his head to Wooyoung, close to the oreo haired boys cheek. His lips brushed against these cheeks and with completely tomato coloured cheeks, Wooyoung put away his mobile. Shocked that he has such a photo on his phone now. San just smirked at the shorter boy and stared to his reveled neck and chest.