In love, love tips for straight men and straight men

front page
In love, love tips for straight men and straight men
search
In love, love tips for straight men and straight men
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I took a bus to school tomorrow, but I didn’t get a plane ticket. The school told me to go back to school in a hurry, so I took the train. The school is far away from home, and it will take two days to arrive, so I won’t update it in these two days. I will code on the train of.

Both of them have amnesia, this is the truest character of the two protagonists, Mu Mu is aloof and arrogant and narrow-minded, Huai Bi is a loyal dog wife slave and an honest person. As for the elder brother and his old Gong who will appear later, otherwise, guess how Mu Mu became an omega?

-----text-----

"I can't marry him."

Father Qi is an ordinary beta, so he naturally couldn't understand Qi Mu's aversion to "marrying". He sat on the sofa and pointed his finger on the table, "Your mother is an omega. When you were gender-differentiated, I thought you should be a casual woman." Your mother's, if I hadn't taken your hair for testing, I wouldn't have believed you were my son."

The probability of beta and omega giving birth to alpha is only 5%, how could Qi Mu happen to be in that 5%? However, it was also when Qi Mu split into alpha that father Qi came up with the idea of grabbing the position of Patriarch.

At the critical moment, the gender of the son changed, but he couldn't take back the desire to grab the seat, so he could only let the son marry someone in exchange for the resources of the Gu family.

Qi Mu didn't expect his father to say this. He looked at his father's serious face and knew that his resistance might not be of much use, so he could only resist silently. Qi's father has been busy with work these days, and he has no time or mood to do it for him. Thought work.

"Think about it for yourself."

Qi's mother watched Qi's father go upstairs, pulled her son to sit down, and sighed, "Your father is like this, but it's all for your own good. I think that kid from the Gu family is also good. He looks at you in the eyes I'm so tired, I feel shy when I see your mother, there's nothing wrong with the fact that he likes you."

Qi Mu felt his mother was crazy, "He likes me? How is it possible?"

The two of them can't deal with each other after the gender is divided. Can they like him just because they fucked themselves? What are you kidding?

Qi's mother said to him in detail, "How is it impossible? When you were young, you said you would marry him! I don't know what happened to you. You have been alienated from others since you were 12 years old. How many times did Huaibi come to you with toys? Looking for you, it's fine if you don't play with others, and throw things on the ground. If Huaibi didn't mind, the Gu family would have dealt with us long ago."

Qi Mu's face flushed. When he was young, he and Gu Huaibi really had a good relationship. He also remembered that in elementary school, the two played together with the children around them and often played house. He played the role of "mother", while Gu Huaibi Huaibi is "father". When the two families had dinner together, the two of them "married" the other without shame.

Hearing what his mother said, Qi Mu was a little enlightened. Does Gu Huaibi really like him? Thinking about it carefully, he has done many things over the years to make Gu Huaibi unable to step down, but the other party did not pursue it, but just looked at him with rather lonely eyes... Thinking of the other party's sad expression at that time, Qi Mu felt a little bit sad. Self-blame and distressed, I am too bad.