the origin; how it started

As for the types of female girls who always put their minds to anything and everything possible, things were quite as different in the teenage life before college started for these four girls themselves. They were best friends over up to four-five and a half years, and they were now finishing their college courses.

Kora, Amaia, Nevaeh, and Britney were all online friends and long distant until they found themselves all going to the same college they were all attending to and seeing each other's faces in person was easier, besides other friend groups online that meet up every once in a while.

It was always an never in a lifetime situation for them because they all grew up having to be dealt with strict parents and strict rules, but they did the most sneakiest things together as well, too.

For example, they used to sneak out on weekends and stuff just to spend time at Nevaeh's house, Nevaeh was always the one in the friend group with the greatest style of fashion and amazing taste in music. Due to her love of the bands Tokio Hotel, Deftones, Green Day, and my bloody valentine, Britney & the others used to be so interested in the same bands that she was into, although they mainly listened to rap. But, as the girls got older, and older, they had realized the song references and their meanings which now had an impact due to the reality they were facing, especially for the reckless well-known and overrated gang group, the Zeros, they've had struggles except for Britney and Amaia, they found themselves interested in one of the gang members Loraine and his best friend that was also his adopted brother, Christian. Britney and Amaia often lied to the other girls on mainly Wednesdays and Fridays and either text them or tell them the words "Oh we're going out for shopping" or "Going out to the movies", because their lies became so normalized that the other girls had gotten used to them.

So imagine this, it's the middle of May and Britney and Amaia we're passing each other private texts while they were having lunch with Nevaeh and Kora. "Honestly though, we should probably sneak out again tonight," Amaia texted her as she picked up the chopsticks that were slowly picking up her noodles that had an extra hint of beef flavor in them. She watched as Britney picked up her phone and stared up at the others to make sure that both of them weren't noticing or looking, and then suddenly made contact with Amaia. "You cannot be fucking serious," she mouthed. Amaia slowly nodded as she placed her chopstick down and was chewing on the noodles. Come to think of it, the two girls were always close with each other and although the other two girls never knew that they were ditching them for Loraine and Christian or what they were doing in general, they never bothered to ask Amaia nor Britney what they would be actually or usually doing whenever they just "go out", but the girls did feel good about keeping it a secret from their two best friends, without knowing that Kora would soon catch up on their habits and that she would also be soon enough watching them without knowing she'd actually be there.

As lunch was finally done and over, Amaia walked around the table and made her way to meet Britney's gaze. "So you in or not?" she asked as she knew that Britney would somehow find some way to response. Britney had let out a slight sigh, "But, we haven't even texted the idiots to know if they're free or not, Mai, and there's no way that I'd be able to go over there unannounced, because we never do that unless they actually text us, and you know this. They're a gang, too, so you never know." Amaia was suddenly baffled by the way Britney had said this. She suddenly pulled her phone out and began to text Christian, but was soon interrupted by Kora who had waved as a motion signal for them to walk over to her and talk. Britney was slowly starting to walk over, gripping Amaia's wrist, because she was just standing there plainly confused and it was shown across her expression on her face, too. Kora had never called them for anything, so this seemed new to both of them, too.

"You needed something, Kora?" Amaia asked, watching Kora who literally had her vape in her mouth and blowing smoke in her direction, and then suddenly found herself using her telekinetic ability to lift up Amaia's wrist and hand, and smack herself with it. Britney just stood there, taking a sip of the cup that she forcefully had a tight grip on, especially since it was her favorite drink to originally begin with. Kora sighed and stepped closer in their direction, "Don't think that I don't know what you guys are actually doing," she said as she eyed both of them, deadly. A sudden drip of sweat had fallen down the right side of Britney's cheek, finally coming to the realization of what the hell Kora was actually talking about, as Amaia stood beside her, heavily confused, still with her phone in her hand with a grip on it. It still had been open with the messages app and her and Christian's private messages, and it was at that moment that she finally caught on. "Do both of you exactly know what the fuck you both are doing?" She asked as she snatched her phone out of her hand, "You guys are so lucky that Nevaeh herself doesn't know about this shit at all, because you know, both of you know, that if she did. Y'all selves would both be in some shit that could all risk our lives." Kora's words always had impacts on Britney's decision making, all the time, she would worry about their safety and the decisions the both of them would make. But however, Amaia never cared or ever paid any attention, she thought that Kora being helpful was the most dumbest thing in existence ever. They were all technically college students and they've been friends for so long, although it was online and they each had their ups and downs with non/realistic connections, hook-ups, friend groups or relationships. Amaia and Christian were sort of hooking up most times whenever her and Britney would spend time with the gang. Christian was always thoughtful of Amaia and always persuaded her that if anything happened to her, he'd fight for her and if anything happened to him, she'd kill for him. Loraine was often calm with Britney, although he was a highly flirtatious guy. Britney never really liked Christian much, because of how his relationship with Amaia was like. They did sometimes argue and have fights, but there was never no result in abuse or anything, Christian was never like that with her, ever. Because one minute, he'd be really fucking aggressive over a small thing and the next minute, Amaia would literally be making out with him. Amaia always thought about Christian more than anything, although he was the gang leader and most dangerous, but his first time with her, Amaia allowed him to touch her because she knew he wasn't the type of guy with that type of personality that would want to ever take a girls virginity, because she was willing to keep it, but Amaia used to make inside jokes with Britney about how good he was in bed and how he does have a good sense of humor, since the both of them were both the strongest in both of their friend groups, they often were the bullies of everybody else except that one person, Christian tolerated Loraine, and Amaia tolerated Britney.