it's a beautiful nightmare.

I went back home to stay in my room for the next two weeks, Atlas helped out with my luggage. I wanted to get away from all the shit that's happened. Christian was hospitalized for quite a while before we discovered he had a hidden wound on him that he never showed the group.
I only visited him whenever I asked Atlas to go with me or just let alone drive me, but Atlas suggest that he believes that I should go.
Really just leave all of this behind and enjoy my room. My bedroom that I miss so much, alongside him. But, he never cared until he saw the pain I was seriously in. For all the times I wouldn't listen to him, he would threaten me or just yell, and I've gotten used to it, that a piece of me misses that side of him, but I don't even want to.

As soon as I got home, I texted Atlas I had made it back and how the flight landed safely, then I powered off my phone and looked down at the ground as I laid up in bed.

I saw the ending of my life almost bound to happen. My birthday wasn't until the next month, but I was well prepared for death. Why hadn't Christian killed me off before, he had a chance for it. "Why am I still alive?" I whispered.

I closed my eyes and found myself in the dream-like place on where I had met Tom and Taylor and I looked around to find them. "Tom Kaulitz, Taylor!" I screamed until I saw Tom coming my way. Taylor was standing a few inches behind him. I paused in my tracks and saw a tear coming down Taylor's face. "She's younger than me, Tom. She's just like me." Tom nodded at her, as he kept his eyes on me. "Amaia, come closer," he said as I stepped closer to him and Taylor's gazes.

His accent was still there like before, he sounds just like his own son. Christian. "I know you have experienced the shit I put Taylor through, but please. Protect my son from death."

"It's a beautiful nightmare, Tom. She's just like how I was. Sweetie, come here." I stepped closer to Taylor, her red hair flowing in front of her face. "I remember how I used to think that Tom was the man I had feelings for, before all the abuse that happened between me and him, but, when he saved my life; he was sacrificing himself for a woman he loved the most, although he expressed it in the worst ways possible."

"When I gave birth to Christian, I hoped for a woman to take good care of him one day, and now watching what you do for him isn't what I had done for his father. You remind me of how my best friend Ria was when she wanted to date Bill and how she dragged me into this mess."

Tom sighed "Taylor was more stubborn than how you were and are now. But, when I saved her. She changed me."

"The possession I had over her was breaking her and I never took it serious until when I saw how weakened I had become when I fell in love with her. I was the most dangerous guy in Tokyo, but my character broke because of her change."

Taylor wrapped her arms around me. "Don't let this be a beautiful nightmare, Amaia. I've seen your growth and his development. Just like Tom."

They kept on reminding me to protect him from death, they don't want things to turn out like her and Tom. Tom's warning me to protect his son and myself for whatever is coming our way.

"If he yells at you, don't make things harder for y'all's selves," Tom said as he eyed Taylor.

"He may show possession with his power, but you're just as brave as Taylor, but more fearless."

Taylor nodded "You love him, but you wanna hate him at the same time, but it's hard for you to do both. Because you know you can't, and I was just like you, too."

"We both fell for guys we thought we had feelings for, we saw who they actually were, it was beautiful lies and our nightmares in front of us."

I saw a tear come down her face, "If he didn't love or never loved you, he would've killed you without saying anything. If he did love you, he would say he'd kill you but for over hundreds of times, he hasn't done it, because he wants you alive."

"And, by his side." She turned to Tom as he wrapped his arms around her, protecting her fragile body. I saw revealed scars on her, too.

I looked down at my wrist from the scars Christian had made on them and, I, too, starting bursting into tears just like Taylor did.

Tom and Christian were never on our sides until they protected us surprisingly.

Their arms and warmth of their bodies were gatekeeping us from harm, and I knew that this moment was the moment I realized that I was in Taylor's shoes.

It is a living nightmare. She wasn't lying.