Long day...

Pakhi saw the smiling face of the man and politly smiled in return.

P:- Uh...hi I am Pakhi

Man:- hii my name is Rajeev how can i help you sweetheart.

Pakhi blushed. She almost forgot the flirty nature of Rajeev cuz he always gave her cold shoulder. Why wouldn't he when she was all but being a bitch to him and Shivani.

P:- I.... Yeah i am going to meet my parents after a long time so i wanted to surprise them with something.

R:- Aww such a lovely person you are. Don't worry miss i know what to do.

Rajeev get started with his work while Pakhi just sat there watching him. Rajeev being a talkative person started blabbering. Pakhi rolled her eyes but kept on a smile.

R:- Oh that day was so eventful. You should visit that fort someday it's good place for outing.

P:- Yeah...

She was thinking how to stir up the conversation in her benefit.

R:- Oh btw you are married right? How long has it been?

P(in mind):- Ouch! Ok maana ki mujhe baat unki love life pr laani thi but aisa kon krta h...

P:- Just a few months.

She said with a weak smile but he cought the sorrow in her eyes.

R:-Hey I'm sorry if i hurt you. Why do you look so dull?

P:- umm no nothing it's... Haa it's just that my husband is an army officer and he went on a mission right next day of aur marriage and now he is... He is MIA

R:- Oh! What a brave man. Don't worry i'm sure he will return safely.

P(in mind):- Haa itna brave ki bina koi baat clear kre hi jaa kr mahableshwar me chup gya without even caring about his own family.

P:- Yeah.... What about you? Are you married?

R:- Agr shaadi hoti to itna khush dikhta?

They both laughed.

P:- Ok then girlfriend? Or girlfriends?

R:- Aagghh too much drama...

P:- Damn Rajeev at least a ex or someone you secretly love? Were you living under a rock till now?

R:- Hahaha oh god no! Actually thi ek.

P:- Fir...

R:- Duniya ye jeet gyi....

Dil haar gya....

P:- Oh got it... To ab vo kha h...?

R:- Vo apni life me khush hogi aur mei uski yaadon me khush hu.... Simple.