O N E

Summer's pov

I sat on the rocks crying. It was really rainy in Brighton. The weather matched how I felt. Depressed, dark and dull. I sat on the rocks for a good 30 mins when someone came up to me.

"what's wrong" their voice was soft, caring and obviously feminine.

"come on let's get you out of this, there is a storm brewing" she said as she lead me from the beach.

ZOE'S POV

I gave the girl with no names some sweets, a tee and a hoddie as well of course as fluffy socks. Once she got out of the shower i decided to ask her the question "So why was a pretty girl like you crying"

" I was crying because I am getting kicked out of the care home on my 16 birthday" she answered.

that shocked me why would anyone kick out a 18 year old especially on the birthday?

She must of read my mind as she answered " They don't have to keep me any longer that's why"

" Sorry but I haven't got your name"

"my name is Summer, Zoe"

"Well Summer I think it is best we get some sleep and as there is a storm I shall call your care home and tell them that you will return in the morning."

AN

so first of I would like to thank you to however is reading this so thank you and second of all it would mean so much to me if you like my story.

Thank you from -

A random British fangirl :-)