T H R E E

I had to sleep on the sofa (couch) last night as Alfie said that they had to build the bed in my room. So me, Zoe and Niomi are going shopping for things for my bedroom as well as clothes, while Marcus and Alfie will be building furniture for my room.

After getting ready

All six of us are on the sofa (Nala and the guinne pigs included) when

*Knock*knock*

"Alfie get the door" Zoe screams from right beside him.

"Summer get the door" Alfie shouts mimicking Zoe.

"Fine you incredibly lazy people" I say dragging out the incredibly.

I open the door and two people's faces I recognise as Marcus and Niomi being the awkward and stupid person I am I greet them saying he- ll-o (the way Marcus says hello if you watch his channel you will know what I mean) everyone burst into laughter.

"I'm guess you know who we are "

I nod my head at them

"Well hurry up get your coat and bag and let's get shopping, but first I have to warn you that we are extreme shopper addicts"

" okay lets go"

We got a few bits and bobs for my room and t shirts, jeans and leggings.

We were just finished eating nandos and going home when Zoe asked me about my seaside themed room. I love the seaside; it makes me feel calm and peaceful.

The next day

I woke up to find I crashed out on the sofa with Nala cuddling beside me.

"Nala really likes you" Alfie says coming into the living room followed by Zoe.

"Yeah I agree but I think you will kill her after you find out she dribbled on the sofa last night"

"Ohh Nala you naughty girl "says Zoe.

"Do you want to see your room me and Marcus built the furniture and painted the walls , then the girls decorated it and put your stuff away while you slept last night" Says Alfie.

I grab Alfie's hand as he was the closest to me and ran up the stairs followed by Zoe.

I opened the door I was gobsmacked at how beautiful it was "the furniture looks so knew did you buy it for me"

"Well the old furniture didn't really match the room so "Zoe begins but was cut short by Alfie.

"Nope the real reason is because we wanted it to look cool for you "

"Thank you" I scream

"I personally prefere the en suite" Zoe say opening a door.

I jumped into Alfie's arms.

AN

THANKS FOR READING