Chapter 5 - Training

Ryujin's Pov

I open My eyes Feeling someone moving beside me , There was y/n who was moving beside , She was sitting with a blanket above her , She look at me and gasp.

"Why are you awake at this time" I ask her "I want to go bathroom" "Then go" I replied to her as she shake her head as No "Wae??" "It's 3:00 am , This is the time for ghosts ,  I am waiting for 4am" She answer me , Is she that dumb to think that Ghost exist , well they in this world but Ms.Taeyeon's house is fully protected.

"Let's go , I also want to go" I said , I get out of the bed and grab her hand leading her in first , She close the door and did her business, after she come out I also went in.

-

Right now we are outside, of our house , Y/n was wearing a hoodie cuz I told her , it's preety cold outside and also Foggie...

I just wear a thin layer of shirt cuz I am here for maybe 3 years , This cold has become normal for me , I suggest to walk outside cuz it's 3:30 am , and 4 am is our training so it's better to walk , specialy for her so she will not be lazy...I wish you luck y/n for the training.

-

Y/n's Pov

Right now we are again outside, Taeyeon unnie and Ms.IU said that it's our training time , Ryujin was running around the big field, Ms.IU told her to run 70 laps.

Taeyeon unnie and Ms.IU turn to me and their face was very strict.

"50 laps around the field" Ms IU said , I nod and take my position, Ms IU whistle as My Legs start to move.

-

"20 Push ups , 3 set" Ms IU said again as I just Finish my 50 Laps , I nod and Start to do , Taeyeon unnie went inside to get a water bottle for me , As Ryujin went to school after finishing her training.

-

"200 squats in one go" Ms IU said strictly, As I can only nod

-

"50 lungs , Both side"

-

"50 bicycle crunchs , Both side"

-

"200 Frog Jumps"

-

"50 Burpees In one go"

-

"20 side streching, both side

-

"20 p--Come On Ji-eun Let her take a break" Taeyeon unnie cut Ms IU off , I smile and take the bottle for unnie and lay on the grass , I Was breathing heavily , Ms IU didn't even give me a second to breath thanks to unnie "okay times up" My mouth gape , Ms IU raise her right eyebrow making her look more scary so I quickly obey her.

-

Ryujin's pov

"I'm Home" I shout as The first thing come into my eyes was , a Lying y/n , she was fanning herself with a hand fan , Ms IU was sitting on the sofa reading newspaper while Ms Taeyeon was cooking lunch...

When I am with you there is no one else , A life  , A sparkle in your eyes , Heaven come'in through , and I love you....And I love you~

She was singing, Ms Taeyeon was smiling while looking at her , Ms IU also smile once.

Y/n notice my presence and get up from her place and come to me , giving me a hug , I hug her back tightly.

"Hey Ryujin , How was your day" Ms Taeyeon ask , as she smile towards me , I smile back

"It was good Ms Taeyeon" I said as Ms IU look at me "Go and Take a bath , Lunch is almost ready" Ms IU said as I nod , Y/n and me come to our room , She sat down on the bed as I put my bag in the hanger.

"What Happen to your training" I ask her while removing my Black blazer "It was so hard" she said as I chuckles "You know when I also like you , It was also hard for me but now it becomes my habit" I said as she make a 'O' mouth "you take a shower I will be with them" she said as I nod.

She get out of our room and I take my clothes and make my way to the bathroom.

-

"Y/n what is your fav drink" I ask , as we are at our room , chilling on the bed , she turn to me "Banana Milk" She said "Jin-jja , Let's go to the town and try it" I said as I climb off the bed , she sit up on the bed "Come on" I said and Drag her downstair.

"Ms Taeyeon and Ms IU can we go to the town" I ask them , they turn to me "wae??" Ms IU ask "I want to try y/n's Fav drink" Ms Taeyeon nod.

"But Come before 8 pm" Ms IU said , I pull y/n with me , we went out of the steel door and Walk with hands in our pocket.

"What is your fav food" I ask her again "Kimchi and Japchae" She replied "what about you" She ask me "My Fav drink in Americano and Fav food is something spicy and Savory" I said as she nod.

After sometime we reach the town , then we start to try each other fav foods and drinks.

-

???'s Pov

"Yah!!! Jeongyeon stop pulling Nayeon's Hair" My sister yell at her friend who was pulling Nayeon's Hair.

"Jeez Low your voice Sis" I said to her , she sigh "mianhae Jimin Oppa" My sis said to me , I hug her.

"There is no need apology sis" She nod and hug me back , Then we pull away

"Yah!!! Momo stop eating all the food , what we will eat" Ms sis again shout as I facepalm.

"Jihyo unnie can you stop shouting" A smol bean said to my sis Jihyo.

My sister sigh , As she put my lips together, "Jimin oppa you said that you meet that girl who win the 'Royals Town Competition' " My Sister friends momo who was busy eating while ago said , I nod.

"First time in the world , Momo unnie become second in royals Town Competition" A tall woman said as she was just looking at the mess , Momo pout.

"Yeah I was also shock that momo didn't get the first rank in dance" A Squirrel said "Also I didn't get first rank in vocals" Nayeon said as she and Jeongyeon finally stop pulling each other hairs and sit on the sofa.

"Atleast you 2 got the second rank , That's enough for us" My sister said as the only resource they have to get money to live is 'royals town compitition' , The first rank get 10,000 dollars, second rank get 5,000 and the last not least third rank get 2,000.

"Anyway Oppa you meet that girl" The smol bean aka chaeyoung ask , I nod "who is she" Dahyun ask.

"Her name is Lee Y/n"

___________________________________

Thanks for reading
Stay safe and healthy

___________________________________

Next Chapter will be uploaded soon , I know that this is boring just wait , the intresting thing are coming , hope you wait and enjoy Bye...Love ya