Part 2

You're perched on the end of a bed cot, it's where your bounty hunter placed you before locking you both inside his ships hull.

You're just watching him potter about.
Grabbing bits and bobs from different boxes dotted around.
*this place is a mess* you think to yourself but it could be worse.
You could be be binded and locked up at the back somewhere or even inside one of those Carbonite tombs you've heard horror stories about!
*you shudder*

"You cold?" he asks you as he sets the different things he foraged from his own shelves beside you.

You shake your head and glance down.
"What's this?" you say as you grab an interesting looking tube and eye it up closer.
"A Bacta shot" he mutters, grabbing it from you like you're some sort of child and putting it back in the box.
You're sure he rolled his eyes too, not that you can see!

You stay silent whilst he rummages through the boxes, sorting different sizes of bandages and cleaning wipes.
He pulls out some scissors and holds them towards the top of your combat trousers.

"May I?" he's looking at your face as you stare at the patch of blood that's seeped out of your wound there.
"I guess" you reply as he wastes no time slicing through the fabric with ease.

The cut isn't large, just a bit on the deeper side than you would have liked.
Stars, what you would have liked is not being injured at all but you've proven to him that you weren't a bounty that was going to come quietly.

He grabs the back of your thigh, pulling it upwards to get a closer look at the wound.
Your leg naturally comes to rest in between his crotch and you feel the blood rising to your cheeks again.

"Hmm" he breaks the almost awkward silence that has come between both of you. "Do you want a pain relief?" he asks you.
Your head is pounding, your ribs are aching, your thigh is stinging due to being pulled about by him and your bottom lip is throbbing but you shake your head and decline the offer.
If the pain relief is in the shape or form as that big ass needle you asked about earlier, you definitely don't want it!

You take a large intake of breath as he presses some liquid dipped-gauze to the cut and he asks again about the pain killer.

"No!" you say it out loud this time, squeezing your eyes shut.

"You know..." he begins to tell you "I can tell you're lying" he says quietly.

"Why?" you answer in gritted teeth as he presses a sticky pad over the gauze. "You got a lie detector inside that helmet of yours?"

"Ha! Something like that" he chuckles to himself as he wraps a bandage round your thigh.

You watch his movements closely as he patches up the graze on your arm and places a sticky over the small cut on your temple.
*you wince*
"Sorry" he almost whispers. "I didn't mean to mark you up as bad as this"

"It's fine" you finally speak, "I've been through a lot more" you exhale a huge breath you didn't realise you were holding in.

"You are..." you tilt your head up to meet his gaze in curiosity. "You're something else Kid" he says as you raise your eyebrows.

"What's with these 'kid' and 'little one' remarks from you huh?" you don't mean to snap at him but you're 22 years old for makers sake! Far from a child!

He holds his hands up in apology, "not going to blast me again are you?" he jokes.

*your blaster!*
You frantically pat both sids of your now ruined combats, searching for it!
"Damn!" you grunt!
"I must of dropped my gun out in the woods!" you say out loud.