Chapter 9: Revelations and Strategy

Here's a recap about what happened after the demon slayer and the crow witnessed the battle between (y/n) and the demon in chapter 2

After the battle between (Y/N) and the demon a crow, belonging to a nearby demon slayer, observed the confrontation with keen eyes. Witnessing the incredible strength and determination displayed by (Y/N), the crow knew it had stumbled upon something extraordinary.

With haste, the crow swiftly made its way back to the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters, its wings beating against the wind as it carried the weight of its important discovery. It sought out its master, eager to deliver the news that would shake the foundation of their organization.

Within the confines of the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters, the crow fluttered into the room where the Corps leader, Ubuyashiki, and the Hashiras were engaged in a discussion about the ongoing battles against the demons. The room fell silent as all eyes turned towards the crow, its presence demanding attention.

Ubuyashiki, his voice calm and commanding, spoke first. "What news do you bring, faithful crow?"

The crow chirped, conveying its message in a series of distinctive calls and movements. Its master, a skilled demon slayer, deciphered the information and relayed it to Ubuyashiki and the Hashiras.

"Niel had witnessed a battle between human and demon. Niel has seen exceptionally powerful warrior, and a demon of considerable strength. Neil seen human demonstrated remarkable abilities, vanquishing the demon with unrivaled power."

The room filled with a mix of awe and intrigue. The Hashiras, the elite demon slayers of the Demon Slayer Corps, exchanged glances, contemplating the implications of this newfound discovery. Ubuyashiki, his gaze steady, contemplated the situation before addressing the group.

"It seems we have encountered a unique individual—one who possesses immense power and the ability to confront demons on equal footing. We must tread carefully and consider the possibilities that lie before us."

The Hashiras, respected for their skill and experience, shared their thoughts on the matter, offering different perspectives and insights.

"Tell me my faithful crow, what did this human look like?"

"Niel seen human up close. Yes Niel did. Human was female, human was tall with defined muscles like Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui. Human female was tall like Sound Hashira Tengen Uzui too. Human female had (hair color) and (eye color)!"

"Thank you for the information my faithful crow, you may now leave us and return back to your master"

Niel crowded in response before flying away back to his owner. Soon discussions delved into the potential of this human Niel spoke of becoming a valuable asset in their fight against the demons.

Giyu Tomioka, the Water Hashira, voiced his concerns. "We must approach this situation cautiously. We have little information about (Y/N) and her intentions. It would be unwise to rush into any decisions without knowing more."

Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira, interjected with a thoughtful suggestion. "Perhaps we should investigate further. We can send a group to assess (Y/N)'s abilities, intentions, and potential for cooperation."

Uzui Tengen, the Sound Hashira, nodded in agreement. "Indeed, it is important to gather more information before making any concrete decisions. We cannot afford to underestimate the significance of this encounter."

Ubuyashiki, his voice filled with wisdom, concluded the discussion. "We shall proceed as suggested. A group will be dispatched to find and meet with this human, ascertain her intentions. We must remember our duty to protect humanity and eliminate the threat of demons."

With the plan set, the Hashiras and Ubuyashiki continued to discuss the logistics and preparations required for the upcoming encounter. They acknowledged the need to approach this human with caution, respecting her formidable power and potential impact on their fight against the demons.

As the meeting drew to a close, the room buzzed with anticipation. The revelation of this muster human's existence had ignited a spark of hope among the demon slayers, a glimmer of possibility that they could find a powerful ally in their ongoing struggle.

The crow, having fulfilled its duty, perched itself on a windowsill, its beady eyes gazing out into the world. It knew that the fate of human female and the Demon Slayer Corps would soon intertwine, their paths converging in a pivotal moment that would shape the course of their shared battle against the demons.

And so, preparations began, plans were set in motion, and the Hashiras geared themselves for the meeting that would bring them face to face with the enigmatic hero known as (Y/N). The outcome remained uncertain, but hope flickered in the hearts of the demon slayers, eager to embrace the possibility of a new ally in their fight for a world free from the clutches of darkness.