Chapter 16: Hawaiian

LEAH'S P.O.V

I went on a much needed summer shopping spree and Sammy followed me around completely bored out of his mind.

"Stop asking me what looks good, you would look good in anything." He whined following me around like a lost puppy.

"Quit whining, now which shorts?" I asked.

he pointed to a pair and I added it to the pile of clothes I was planning on purchasing. I had too many bags already and I was going to run out of money soon. Our shopping spree came to a clothes and I had purchased 8 pairs of shorts, 10 tank tops and 7 new t-shirts. I also bought 2 must need rompers. Sammy only bought a new pair of vans, a couple tank tops and some shorts. I felt bad to keep him waiting on me for so long.

"Okay okay, im done." I said finally.

"Wait really?" he asked.

"yes. come on." I said.

We left the mall and drove a little before deciding to stop at denny's for dinner.

"So, I wanted to pitch this idea at you." Sammy said stuffing a French fry into his mouth.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I don't know if I ever told you but I've always had this sort of passion for singing. Well, actually, rap but I love music. Before Jack and Jack went completely insane, they were musicians. They were really good and we used to always play music together. But now that they aren't here anymore I still find myself yearning to produce music and sing and ect. So I was going to look into it and I wanted to know what you thought about it."

"Wait you guys used to sing together?" I asked.

"yeah." he giggled.

"Well I think it would be awesome if you did! But when you become famous don't forget about me." I joked.

"How could I forget about you when your going to be right along side with me throughout the entire thing. But I doubt I will become anything major."

"Sammy, im sure you will do great. But I cant wait to hear you sing!" I said excitedly.

We left denny's soon after that and I started to imagine what it would be like if Sammy actually did become the next pop sensation. I started to wonder if that's really how I want to live being known as a famous rappers girlfriend. What if the fame changed him? What if it all went to his head? I released the worry building inside realizing that this wouldn't happen over night and just enjoyed the times with him now.

Time flew by and the next thing I knew, I was in the airport waiting for our flight to board. I was becoming anxious. Flights always made me anxious and the fact that I have only been on 2 flights scared me more. Sammy noticed my anxiety because I was continuously snapping the button on my head rest pillow.

"Calm down, seriously flying is safer than driving in a car." Sammy said to comfort me.

I just nodded my head and looked away. They called our flight after 2 hours of waiting and we headed on. I took the window seat because looking at the clouds seemed to soothe my nerves. The plane took off and we were soaring in the air to paradise. The flight was somewhere around 19 hours long and I was so uncomfortable. Sammy was dead asleep and they weren't showing anything good on the mini tvs. I tried to go to bed but I was restless. I eventually found myself dozing off and I fell asleep.

When I woke up we were almost at Hawaii. I was becoming excited as I watched us glide above the city lights. Sammy had woken up and we started watching Iron man together on the TV. When we landed in Hawaii I wanted to do everything but I had terrible jet lag and I was too tired to move from Sammy's arms in the hotel room bed. It was a fairly large hotel room and it had a beautiful view of the beaches and the palm trees. After a nap we soon adapted to the time change and enjoyed our time there.

The next morning I grabbed my bathing suit and then my romper and started preparing for a beach day. Sammy was in the shower and I was blow drying my hair. Sammy had two tanning beds an umbrella reserved for us. Basically a little section on the beach just for us so that we would have somewhere to relax. The beaches are one of the most popular attractions so Sammy planned ahead to make sure that we were able to spend time there and not be worried we wont find a spot.

Me and Sammy headed down to the beach and I think both of us were just happy to be far away from home.

"thank you." I said grabbing Sammy's hand in mine and then kissing him on the cheek.

"Anything." he said smiling.

We sat down at our spot and soaked up the Hawaiian sun. We went into the water a little and then built a sand castle together and above all just spent time together. But at the end of the day Sammy took me out somewhere fancy and then we watched fireworks together at the top of the building.

"This is beautiful." I said softly.

"But its too bad because its not as beautiful as you." He said.

"And not as corny as you." I chuckled.

"Oh just take the compliment and kiss me." he said.

I did just that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! WHICH MEANS MORE FREQUENT UPDATES AND MAYBE A NEW BOOK LEAVE REQUESTS BELOW. ALSO I HAVE FINISHED PLANNING THE ENDING FOR THIS BOOK WHICH MEANS IT MAY COME TO A CLOSE SOMETIME SOON. PROBABLY NOT FOR ANOTHER 30 CHAPTERS OR SO SO DONT WORRY. LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR READING. ALSO LEAVE YOUR PREDICTION FOR THE ENDING. MAYBE YOU WILL SPARK MY INTREST AND END UP HELPING ME CREATE A COOL ENDING.