Cry Until You Can

7 months have passed since the incident happened. But they still don't know the whole story. You can only say in your mind "I wish you would let me tell my story".

       It's 6:48 am, you just woke up. You cook delicious food. When your brothers woke up, you asked them to eat but they refused you. "Eat that alone" Xian said. "You just eat that," James said. "That's delicious, isn't it? Eat it," Dexter said. Oh okay,  I'll eat it alone. After I ate I went up to my room. "I know you hate me, but I'm hurt too." I said while crying. I wish I was the one who died that time. I miss my old brothers, I miss how they treat me beforeeee.

       A few days ago, you came from school. It was on the way home when you suddenly noticed that it was raining heavily. You look for your umbrella in your bag and realize that you don't have one with you. So you texted your older brothers "Brother Xian? Can you pick me up from school because it's raining so hard I don't have an umbrella" you said to Xian. "You won't die in the rain, you can do that" he replied to your text. They all rejected you so you were forced to walk without an umbrella.The next day, I had a fever. I fell asleep because I felt so bad. I just woke up when brother Xian shouted at me. It's 5:18 pm. Brother Xian and brother James have already arrived but because I slept I forgot to cook food. So they scolded me again.

       While I was carrying the food... I suddenly dropped a plate while I was carrying it. It's because of my bad feelings, brother Xian scolded me "You're really stupid, you're so stupid even when you're really useless" brother Xian told me. 10:29 pm, now I'm in my room. I was lying in bed looking out the window and seeing the moon and the stars. While I was looking at them... I remembered everything that brother Xian told me. I didn't realize that my tears were falling. I went to my small table. I made a letter, in that letter the whole story was written. After I wrote I put it in the envelope and put it in the small box. And I cry until I can because of the pain.