The Story Began With 'Once Upon a Time'

(Do you remember Shrek's tales had a beginning of the story where the book had shown few pages before we dive down deeper into them?
Well, it's Puss in Boots turn to give us the tale of the alternate universe where he be able to get his nine lives in secret which he didn't even breathe a word out loud...)
🌟💖🌟
The sunlight shines on the brown book that was written in the gold details along with one reaper-sword crossed by two hook-sickles, roses around the book and the star on top of the hook-sickles:

'Puss in Boots and the Bounty Hunter's Secret'.
Let us tell the tale as old as time, and we will see how well you know it...

It magically opened up with golden dust to see two pages at the beginning;
Page 1, A little ginger kitten in the creamy white basket covered with a red blanket with the wind blew up to the orphanage.
Page 2, The women picked up the little kitten in her arms with the blanket along with it as his eyes opened to see the world.

'Once upon a time, in a very long time ago, the human owner of the orphanage in San Ricardo found a little ginger kitten named Puss with green emerald eyes who somehow got her to take him to her heart and raised him as her own son.'

The pages suddenly turned into the next pages;
Page 3, Puss meet the egg after defeating the bullies who were being mean to the egg.
Page 4, Puss and the egg were hunting together for the magic beans as they grow some plants in the tent-looking shred.

'While being at the orphanage, Puss met the egg named Humpty Dumpty and they became fast friends and close brothers as they were hunting for the magic beans as it meant everything to them with a dream of adventures in the outside world of their hometown.'

The pages tuned again to the next part of the book;
Page 5, Puss and Humpty were stealing from everyone with Humpty's delighted and Puss' guilt.
Page 6, Puss saved the old lady from getting hurt from a bull with everyone watching in shock because of his courage.

'The years gone by, and those two were stealing from other people with Puss feeling guilty about it but that didn't show Humpty any sympathy as he was proud of who he was. Until one day, Puss was be able to save the old lady from getting hurt by the bull. Everyone were shocked because Puss saved the Captain's mother with courage, claiming him to be the hero of his hometown.'

The pages turned to the next pages;
Page 7, His adopted mother gives him the name like no other with two boots, a hat, a belt, a sword and a cape.
Page 8, Puss practice his sword fighting skills as the sun sets and Humpty spend the night in the cell for stealing.

'His mother gave Puss the title with black leather boots that symbol of honour and justice that he would wear. And that title was know as 'Puss in Boots'. And with that, Puss proved his destiny was brighter than the sun itself while Humpty's road grown much darker like the night.'

The pages turned to the other pages;
Page 9, Puss runs away from his home after abandoned Humpty when he framed him for stealing all the money that falls into the river over the bridge.
Page 10, Puss found the bar under the full moon and stars.

'Then one night, Humpty made an unfortunate and grave mistake that got himself being abandoned by Puss who got betrayed by the egg as the money that his older adopted brother got himself and the cat to steal had fell into the river which lead Puss run away from his hometown as an outlaw who lost the honour of his eight lives. After a long walk, Puss stepped upon the bar where the night slowly went down to the dark side of purpose.'